Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good to see

Reviews

Default Good to see

That thread "Citywest" is gone , some of what was posted there must have been gold to those who go after Sex Workers and us.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

irishjp (05-08-20), SheriffWooody (05-08-20)

Reviews

The post was left up far too long. complete disregard for the lady in question. Do they not understand that No means No.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benny123 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (05-08-20), SheriffWooody (05-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    That thread "Citywest" is gone , some of what was posted there must have been gold to those who go after Sex Workers and us.
    thanks for your input in the thread.I had hoped a moderator would see it from early on and delete or discipline some of the posts. It was only later when the thread got way out of hand and some of the responses which were indeed a disgrace, I made contact with them. I was told, I just needed to report the post, which I never knew prior. So, I will freely admit here for transparency, I reported it, my only regret is I did not know how to do it earlier so could not. I have zero intention of giving out bad rep here on this forum and will not start, I only found out about that too from the moderator. I have no intention either of reporting threads but when you stumble across some you have no option but to take a certain stance. I was just hoping the established member could see some sense, act like a man,act with respect and discretion towards the lady. be a man - "don't kiss and tell" fits. I was not going to give the thread any more wheels than it got. Between lads putting up threads of his neighbours mother advising the daughter was working as a translator but he viewed advertising, should he visit her. Another lad, wanting a reporting tool for ladies that advertise as answering DM or text but do not respond, or who do not answer calls within the timeframe they advertise. I really do wonder.... I'm off for a kit-kat, I need a break
    Last edited by SheriffWooody; 05-08-20 at 09:16.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SheriffWooody For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (05-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by SheriffWooody View Post
    thanks for your input in the thread.I had hoped a moderator would see it from early on and delete or discipline some of the posts. It was only later when the thread got way out of hand and some of the responses which were indeed a disgrace, I made contact with them. I was told, I just needed to report the post, which I never knew prior. So, I will freely admit here for transparency, I reported it, my only regret is I did not know how to do it earlier so could not. I have zero intention of giving out bad rep here on this forum and will not start, I only found out about that too from the moderator. I have no intention either of reporting threads but when you stumble across some you have no option but to take a certain stance. I was just hoping the established member could see some sense, act like a man,act with respect and discretion towards the lady. be a man - "don't kiss and tell" fits. I was not going to give the thread any more wheels than it got. Between lads putting up threads of his neighbours mother advising the daughter was working as a translator but he viewed advertising, should he visit her. Another lad, wanting a reporting tool for ladies that advertise as answering DM or text but do not respond, or who do not answer calls within the timeframe they advertise. I really do wonder.... I'm off for a kit-kat, I need a break
    Must have been really tough for you, hope you're ok now!

Reviews

thanks for your input in the thread.I had hoped a moderator would see it from early on and delete or discipline some of the posts. It was only later when the thread got way out of hand and some of the responses which were indeed a disgrace, I made contact with them. I was told, I just needed to report the post, which I never knew prior. So, I will freely admit here for transparency, I reported it, my only regret is I did not know how to do it earlier so could not. I have zero intention of giving out bad rep here on this forum and will not start, I only found out about that too from the moderator. I have no intention either of reporting threads but when you stumble across some you have no option but to take a certain stance. I was just hoping the established member could see some sense, act like a man,act with respect and discretion towards the lady. be a man - "don't kiss and tell" fits. I was not going to give the thread any more wheels than it got. Between lads putting up threads of his neighbours mother advising the daughter was working as a translator but he viewed advertising, should he visit her. Another lad, wanting a reporting tool for ladies that advertise as answering DM or text but do not respond, or who do not answer calls within the timeframe they advertise. I really do wonder....

I'm off for a kit-kat, I need a break
    Don't spend too long with the KitKat, you saw what happened the Garda on traffic patrol.....missed all the action !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Don't spend too long with the KitKat, you saw what happened the Garda on traffic patrol.....missed all the action !!!
    missed the speeding car, not my idea of action but seen as it is yours good luck with that too

Reviews

I was intending to deal with it if posts did not get mods attention , did not see all of it last night did not need to . Good for you in stepping up , that woman was most likely she has no idea and that is best
    Reputation is not a 100% reliable to members here , those on Red it is more often accurate than not but can go astray. Some of the worst Trolls here were green bar boys , but in the main it is a starting point,most established members are decent types

I see your getting some asshole attention , if they want to play they know where I am , Tossers
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (05-08-20), SheriffWooody (05-08-20)

What are you playing? .A game of words,scrabble ?..Sticks and stones do break your bones thats why I'm a fan of chucking bricks and hurlin.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeletedMuser For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (06-08-20), SheriffWooody (05-08-20)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I was intending to deal with it if posts did not get mods attention , did not see all of it last night did not need to . Good for you in stepping up , that woman was most likely she has no idea and that is best
    Reputation is not a 100% reliable to members here , those on Red it is more often accurate than not but can go astray. Some of the worst Trolls here were green bar boys , but in the main it is a starting point,most established members are decent types

I see your getting some asshole attention , if they want to play they know where I am , Tossers
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all sleep a little easier knowing you're here to watch over things. Thank you for your service.

Quote Originally Posted by DeletedMuser View Post
    What are you playing? .A game of words,scrabble ?..Sticks and stones do break your bones thats why I'm a fan of chucking bricks and hurlin.
    I'll play less words, scrabble from now on and more bricks and hurlin. but anyone I do play bricks and hurlin with I will make them aware I'm playing
    Last edited by SheriffWooody; 05-08-20 at 14:46.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast