Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: keisha-bogart

1. Default keisha-bogart

No reviews has anyone met and good or bad experiences?

Thanks for that....I was thinking of going next week...she has been here for a while though so she must be doing something right...

OK thanks...I'll wait till one of my favs comes back....lol.....only.met 3..one girl..one TV and one TS....had a great time with all 3 although I think I prefer TS...

There’s enough great TV/TS that allow reviews that I wouldn’t be baited by a profile that doesn’t allow them.

The review system has always worked for me and granted I may be a bit of a sheep but it’s a risk not worth taking IMO.

I also enjoy leaving a good review when I’ve had a good experience for the girls themselves and people on here.

I do the same.

I recognise her pics from another profile. From what I can remember, her reviews on that profile were largely positive. Had often considererd visiting her but never did in the end.

I mistakenly visited someone recently (no longer on EI) lets just say she keot her knickers on and it was amongst the longest half-hours of my life.

Someone who opted outve reviews.

Reviews

For what it is worth, I met the person in question some time ago and posted a review that she contested. EI investigated, and decided in favour of publishing the review. Shortly afterwards, she opted out.
    However, while I agree with the general advice of “opt out, beware”, there are some exceptions. A few who have opted out are well worth seeing IMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast