Thread: Sex slave trafficking /The Good Punter & misunderstanding with mods

Default Sex slave trafficking /The Good Punter & misunderstanding with mods

I recently posted on the thread dealing with the proposed reform of the Sexual Offences Act referring to trafficking of women who were tricked into the sex industry (as opposed to girls who saw advantages in working in London or Dublin rather than Moscow or Warsaw )
    I put a link to a disturbing case in London where a young Romanian woman ,who spoke no English ,was forced to go with 10 to 15 men a day and hand over her earning to two brothers.To make matters worse she got pregnant and was forced to continue to work.
    One punter realised she was highly distressed and wanted to contact her family.He arranged to meet her again and gave her a phone.
    The link is below and as you can see she was freed and returned home with her baby.All because that punter showed both empathy and a determination to help.
    The Mods unfortunately misunderstood my comment, that we should all be like this punter and just giving the link and thought I meant the punters who did not help rather than the one who did.I was banned from posting until I explained.
    This is the link to the case

https://iheartintelligence.com/roman...-15-men-a-day/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JamieMcE For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-08-20), IrishCasey (11-08-20), claremorris (11-08-20), Floki (11-08-20), Gthomas (11-08-20), Mrbean76 (11-08-20)

Reviews

I'm glad that poor lady has escaped from that dreadful situation. I hope those scumbags serve their full sentence in prison.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....