I posted a review again yesterday alas guess what happened, it went missing again,on average
it will happen to 1 out of every 3 i submit.First off i have everything correct at my end, always
shows review submitted and recently what i have started doing is submitting the same review
twice but im afraid no joy still same problem.Just to add i book flights,pay road tax,buy other
stuff plus fill in multiple forms online no probs so its not my problem.
Ihave been highlighting this for 18 months and see multiple other users are encountering the
same problems.Again today today ive been told the TECHNICAN says everything is fine(guess
i wont be hiring him/her)
Well there is some good news apparently there is a solution to the problem just keep resubmitting
until u strike the jackpot,but wait a minute a little flaw here aswell u often find when u go to do
this the profile is down,stumped again,also a bit of effort goes into writing them so i personally
think once is quite enough.
I also had another thought today i wonder if the form which the ladies submit their payment
details for advertising was acting the same way would it be left 18 months without fixing,
oh no it wouldn i forgot that has to do with money.
As im on my pointless rant lets have a word about the chat room ,lets be fair has anybody
ever seen a worse effort, there was a poll and when it didnt get the desired result we did
a Lisbon and ignored it, nobody i mean nobody considers it anything but a joke.
Dont use the excuse of site security as im sure there are millions of chat rooms on the
web surely there is one there to suit and its not our job to find it its yours.If not do the
decent thing if u have no intrest in having a proper chat room just dont bother with one
again obviously it dosent directly generate money.
So i guess at times the literary content may not be great here but its still better than the
techenical end of things