Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Thread

Reviews

Sometimes the OP asks for their thread to be deleted. I'd be guessing this is the case here. If you recall ketchup asked about a similar thread started the day before by the OP and thats gone too.

Just speculation , only a mod can clarify.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    This all started with two people watching Emmerdale and drinking Prosecco.... better not get into it or we will be 'shut' down again'''' and still no explaination !!!
    I much preferred Daisy's version !
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Sometimes the OP asks for their thread to be deleted. I'd be guessing this is the case here. If you recall ketchup asked about a similar thread started the day before by the OP and thats gone too.

Just speculation , only a mod can clarify.
    I didn't think of that and can't remember who started the thread... it was good 'craic' when it got going so if the original poster is reading this please respond and also a personal apology from me if some of the content offended you in any way... I'm a set and sensible kind of guy, I think any of the ladies I reviewed will agree with this...sometimes I like to stir things up with some wild theories and opinion...there are some serious 'arseholes' on this site and I like winding them up. My favourite was the guy with the bolt in his head... long gone thank God.. he was a super arsehole.... (unless he's lurking under a different user name)....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I much preferred Daisy's version !
    The red knickers was a turn on...but my story was better ,,,any guy unlucky or foolish enough to get caught with a punting phone needs to face reality...

Reviews

I didn't think of that and can't remember who started the thread... it was good 'craic' when it got going so if the original poster is reading this please respond and also a personal apology from me if some of the content offended you in any way... I'm a set and sensible kind of guy, I think any of the ladies I reviewed will agree with this...sometimes I like to stir things up with some wild theories and opinion...there are some serious 'arseholes' on this site and I like winding them up. My favourite was the guy with the bolt in his head... long gone thank God.. he was a super arsehole.... (unless he's lurking under a different user name)....
    Ah Frankie wasn't that bad (if thats who you mean) . Bit of an OCD case but far from the worst. There's none of us perfect.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Ah Frankie wasn't that bad (if thats who you mean) . Bit of an OCD case but far from the worst. There's none of us perfect.
    I used call him CranknStein.... he was a proper arsehole or a brilliant wind up merchant... but no match for me,,, I got the better of him every time... I formally complained about him on more than one occasion to the Mods regarding his blatent racist remarks towards me and the fact that I was Irish...but at least he's gone now or lurking under a different user name afraid to open his foul mouth.....getting back to the point.... no comment from any Mod about the 'deleted' thread.....
    Last edited by Floki; 25-06-20 at 09:26.

Reviews

Just noticed that this thread has over 300 views..... I can safely say that 99% have absolutely no idea what we're talking about....and because the original Thread was 'removed' they will never know... it started with a query about mobile phone tracebility and security and turned into an episode of the latest Bond movie... (my fault I think)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    I tried to bring a bit of light hearted fun to a a very
    Depressing , fear mongering, hi-jacked thread .
    Afterall this is a site of the sexual nature .

Nobody wanted to read your story “A”
    And no grown ass man in Ireland watches Emerdale while
    Drinking processco ...
    The purpose of an advertising board is just that , to advertise
    the “sexual fantasy “
    But you came in like a bomb with your worst case scenario theories
    about detectives tracking you and your burner phone down . And telling punters
    to be “WARNED”
    You painted such a drab , depressing scenario .
    Watching Emerdale with the wife must have sizzled all your brain cells
    during lockdown.
    A lot of advertisers are only returning back to Ireland this week after taking many months off .
    This forum ( especially now ) should serve as a place of promotion not a place of destruction.
    Maybe show a little support to why this platform exists ( and respect for current advertisers)

On a more positive note , they are releasing more episodes of “normal people “
    Sure there can’t be anymore riding ?

Enjoy this beautiful sunny day everyone .
    I’m off to catch some rays and tan the boobies ❤️
    Don't be so so serious....... do you not know 'craic' when you see it..... PS...you still read everything I write...umh !!
    Last edited by CANALI; 25-06-20 at 08:14.

'Phone' thread has 'disappeared'...... just wondering what 'logical?' thinking has caused this to happen.... it was a bit of 'craic' but then you have to know what 'craic' is to have the 'craic'.....apologies to all you non Irish natives who have no idea what I'm talking about..........!!!!!
    Just so you know, the thread was deleted on request, why no longer in view.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

DeletedMuser (26-06-20), punterminator (25-06-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    Some craic your having watching emeralde with your
    Processco

Imagining detectives bursting through your door over your burner punting phone .
    The bubbles must have really gone to your head
    Especially DI Malone and finds you between Mandy Dingle's Huge Knockers, he would plant 2kg on ya and a burner phone for good measure along with the craic,he's a wrong one is that Malone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-06-20)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast