Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D9

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer321 View Post
    The number advertised outside the place ends in...62.
    No, number ends in 58. No ad outside, very discrete place.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cian070 View Post
    No, number ends in 58. No ad outside, very discrete place.
    is it behind the flower pots ? If so I got the dagger eyes from a lady buying her pot plants. She watched until i got into my car and removed my mask The business owner have to notice all the guys going in

Reviews

I tried my very best to find this place and couldn't spot a thing! On one hand people are saying it's discreet, on the other that it's very open! There's two blocks of shops along that road, didn't see anything at either. Could somebody PM me the details please?

Reviews

Start at the beginning of this thread - read the posts on the first page - use Goggle maps - street view - for the area.

I understand its above another business - I have never been there.

5. Default

Im afraid using google maps or streetview isnt the answer. This place must look like a normal apartment entrance? No signs or pointers as far as I can tell. I pass these shops everyday.

Is it near the filling station or the bakery further down the road?

PM if you prefer.

FYI
    The asian place across from a famous chicken place near an aussie bar on the northside is open again. Proper dirty gaff but does the job.

6. Default

Can someone PM the details of this place

7. Default

Ok found it. Its not beside the shops beside the petrol station. Its down by the other group of shops. Closer to the bridge. Down an alley next to the place that has the pots of plants.
    Can anyone tell us whats on offer in there?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scaloban For This Useful Post:

bigmango (24-07-20)

Reviews

I was wrong - thought it was part of the other group of shops near the petrol station & the pub. I thought a previous post stated that it was opposite the pub.
    A least the road is the same.

Is there a number for this place ? What time do the open until ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    I tried my very best to find this place and couldn't spot a thing! On one hand people are saying it's discreet, on the other that it's very open! There's two blocks of shops along that road, didn't see anything at either. Could somebody PM me the details please?
    .......Big green sign on the wall of the alley leading to the shop. Lots of pot plants on the street. You park almost touching the plants and the alley is in front of you

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast