Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: most hated words

Reviews

Default Chew on that !

CUNTS are MOREISH !
    my ex has a fecking huge cunt ,I took a photo of it and posted to the Guiness Book of Records,
    " Is this a World-beater ? " ---- Reply was -- " Sorry no ,but it will take SOME LICKING !! "

Reviews

Theres t2 words hated around these parts Community Moderator
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

I vote CUNT be given the prize for the best word in the English language I love Cunt, I love it, I love Cunt, Its the best, Cunt is the bee's knees

Reviews

Default Doh !!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I vote CUNT be given the prize for the best word in the English language I love Cunt, I love it, I love Cunt, Its the best, Cunt is the bee's knees
    ------ Dear Dolly, - There was me thinking that you would favour the word "COCK" before "CUNT",
    still I never have been able to understand how a womans brain works, ( or does`nt !! ).
    I cant recall your profile, re:hetro or bi. --- I can only assume its your fave word cos your cunt
    has earnt you a small fortune, -- suppose your 2nd fave word must be ANUS !! --- talking of which,
    I will endeavour to sample should you one day return to Killarney.( and you will be needing Lube ! )

Blog Entries

Estate agents who, when talking about rent say "per calender month".................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been posted before, but in business terms

"ownership"

bugs me.

Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234