Thread: This is Crazy

Default This is Crazy

Victoria Beckham furloughs 30 workers at her struggling fashion label at taxpayers' expense and she has 335 million in the bank,
    Her Husband David is worth 360 million, it may be legal to do it but what about the moral issue here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to motorman For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-04-20), jekyl69 (20-04-20), Meursault (20-04-20), robbie9 (20-04-20), seriousguy (21-04-20), Wolverine (20-04-20)

Reviews

In times of frustration it's best to laugh when possible

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (20-04-20)

Reviews

What I find crazy is the situation that exists at many supermarkets.
    The trolley bay is outside, there is security outside, you are expected to get your trolley and queue outside.

The trolley wipes and hand sanitiser are inside the shop door. You've been handling that fecking trolley for perhaps 10 minutes before you get a chance to sanitise it.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

My supermarket moved the trolleys inside, just a few at the door, and they sanitise them just before you take one. The only thing I would like to see them do is to stock the shelves when the store is closed. Very hard to keep 2 metres away from them as they stock.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony9424 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by motorman View Post
    Victoria Beckham furloughs 30 workers at her struggling fashion label at taxpayers' expense and she has 335 million in the bank,
    Her Husband David is worth 360 million, it may be legal to do it but what about the moral issue here.
    How is it crazy? Her fashion label has nothing to do with her personal wealth. How is it any different to the local coffee shop owner who's staff are on furlough aswell. Should the coffee shop owner pay his staff from his own money

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

They are mega rich and should not be claiming that, its about doing the right thing here, We have multi millionaire celebs that pumping their own money to help others and the NHS and we got others giving nothing but taking all.
    Just because you can does not mean you should, Its not the time to take advantage of a system that is there to protect those in need
    Let that money go back into the system to help those that need it and the NHS.
    The Beckhams should be ashamed of themselves but they are not alone