Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If only....

Reviews

Default If only....

The sky was clear and blue this morning, something caught my attention. It was an airplane, very high, heading in a north west direction. It must have taken off somewhere in the UK . I'm a nosey fecker and wondered where it was going and whose on board.

The weather for the most part has been very good during the lockdown which makes it so much more bearable. Can you imagine if it was wet, dark and windy most of the time!!

Anyway the point of this thread is to ask this question. If you could get on a plane tomorrow where would you like to go?

One of my favourite places is Torbole in northern Italy. It's surrounded by magnificent mountains and is right on the shores of lake Garda.
    I'm really looking forward to going there again, when I'll be able to is anyone's guess. If only I could go soon.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-05-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    The sky was clear and blue this morning, something caught my attention. It was an airplane, very high, heading in a north west direction. It must have taken off somewhere in the UK . I'm a nosey fecker and wondered where it was going and whose on board.

The weather for the most part has been very good during the lockdown which makes it so much more bearable. Can you imagine if it was wet, dark and windy most of the time!!

Anyway the point of this thread is to ask this question. If you could get on a plane tomorrow where would you like to go?

One of my favourite places is Torbole in northern Italy. It's surrounded by magnificent mountains and is right on the shores of lake Garda.
    I'm really looking forward to going there again, when I'll be able to is anyone's guess. If only I could go soon.
    Well if yerself and Kenton went by Rowing Boat you might make it there by December. Ye could probably let the Coatless Whinger tag along with ye and once ye get near the shore let him off the Fuck with that famous Tenner of his.
    Last edited by bmw528; 09-05-20 at 22:42.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (09-05-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Well if yerself and Kenton went by Rowing Boat you might make it there by December.
    It should come as no surprise to you Beemer that Lake Garda is a long way from the sea. I'm not allowed to talk to you either. Meechlover said so.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-05-20)

Reviews

It should come as no surprise to you Beemer that Lake Garda is a long way from the sea. I'm not allowed to talk to you either. Meechlover said so.

Oh yes, I forgot about that barring order that arrived the other day by post. It looked like it had an official Bell end stamp so I figured it was him.
    Last edited by bmw528; 09-05-20 at 22:48.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (09-05-20)

Reviews

Oh yes, I forgot about that barring order that arrived the other day by post.
    I got mine too. Goodnight Beemer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-05-20)

Reviews

I got mine too. Goodnight Beemer.
    Goodnight. See you in Court.: Ive asked Matlock to defend me.
    Last edited by bmw528; 09-05-20 at 22:53.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (09-05-20)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

the Amalfi Coast for a week or two and then Sorrento for the same time

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S94310 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (10-05-20), Mrbean76 (09-05-20)

Reviews

Goodnight. See you in Court.: Ive asked Matlock to defend me.
    Saul Goodman will be representing me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (10-05-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by S94310 View Post
    the Amalfi Coast for a week or two and then Sorrento for the same time
    It might be possible in the autumn , fingers crossed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (10-05-20)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

P.S. bye the way don't forget to bring teddy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S94310 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (10-05-20), Mrbean76 (09-05-20)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast