Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Police

Default having coffe with gardai as Coffee Cup: Donut GET Mug

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    LOL. Do you have coffee with the garda every morning Roxy? Seriously though, could you please not post the names of your esteemed garda contacts here. They might not want it known to the world that they sip coffee with yourself ;-)

i keep forgot sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry no more names

having coffe with gardai as Coffee Cup: Donut GET Mug
    Last edited by roxyw11; 15-06-09 at 20:10.

Blog Entries

We thank you for your cooperation Roxy

3. Smile thanks all

Thanks all of you today you have all put my mind into a better place i actually feel 100% better than i did a couple of hours ago

4. Default

i dont know much about what they can or cannot do. i know if u are alone in an appartment/house, he cannot do anything as you are perfectly legit. but if it happens again, be sure to make note of his name, rank, home garda station and ID number. this way you can follow up with a complaint, so if he was trying to be smart, he would get a little rattled by this. but if he is legit, its a safe way for him and you to speak properly about why he is visiting, thus allowing you again to follow up with his superiors.

dont worry about it chloe is my view, best wishes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Smelly Nackers with blue lights!

Dont worry a load of nackers are going around with fake ids and blue lights in cars....They are sussing you out and if you stop on the road open the window your handbag will be gone....So dont let any assholes in in future!...THE WISEGUY KNOWS BEST!

Dear Taste My Meat, I do hope I can see that one day. I would love to see those haughty wenkers who I had run ins with, licking the back of your sack! If you sell tickets, I want a front row seat

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    huny gardai if they visit must be 2 or 3 and must be a lady gardai for you safty that all i know
    and if you want to meet tomorrow with *garda name removed by patricia* at 11am please feel free to call me

god bless you all

I've heard that this is the situation too, but I've also been told of garda going undercover and posing as clients in order to gain admission to the premises and gather whatever evidence they require.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234