Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    Guys this thread is meant to be serious, not a joke i am not finding it funny at the moment
    Sorry Chloe, it appears as if this guy must have been a phoney, it's just un-nerving that he got into your room. In previous posts last week there were reports of two guys getting in to a room purporting to be Garda, they were phonies too, in fact twice last. Try and write it off as a bad experience.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

2. Default thanks and sorry

thanks patricia and sorry rover just not feeling myself today as you can imagine

Reviews

I hope it works out fine for you Chloe and I'm sure it will
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. Default will do

i will try to rover think i am just more shocked that it happened more than anything, or probably that its the first time in 4 years i suppose in a sense i have been lucky

Many of the gardai are complete fools, I wouldn't put anything past them. As I said here before there's a huge variability of intelligence among them. I recommend you make a complaint about the man in question whether he was a garda or not, hopefully an idiot less annoying people either way.

Red face gardai must be 2 or 3 and must be with a lady gardai

Quote Originally Posted by chloe View Post
    thanks patricia and sorry rover just not feeling myself today as you can imagine

huny gardai if they visit must be 2 or 3 and must be a lady gardai for you safty that all i know
    and if you want to meet tomorrow with *garda name removed by patricia* at 11am please feel free to call me

god bless you all

Default Last time im sayin this

All police can lick the back of daddys sack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
    huny gardai if they visit must be 2 or 3 and must be a lady gardai for you safty that all i know
    and if you want to meet tomorrow with *garda name removed by patricia* at 11am please feel free to call me

god bless you all
    LOL. Do you have coffee with the garda every morning Roxy? Seriously though, could you please not post the names of your esteemed garda contacts here. They might not want it known to the world that they sip coffee with yourself ;-)

Blog Entries

BTW: I'm hearing from some users here who may or may not be guards that it is ok for a guard to go in on his own, that rule where there must be 2 of them or a lady guard present does not apply here in Ireland. Not saying this is the gospel on the matter but this is what I'm hearing from some gents here who may or may not have a blue uniform in their closet

Reviews

All guards may or may not be c*nts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast