Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Mess

Reviews

Default What a Mess

Its a total mess now.
    By the weekend UK going to be totally out of beds
    now they are telling old people to die at home and not to take up the beds of those that will recover
    With Cancer patients not even getting their treatments now
    Last edited by TomEA; 26-03-20 at 07:46.

Reviews

Sadly it was obvious to all but those in charge that it was going to escalate to unmanageable figures in the UK, their half arsed lock down is too little, too late, god help anybody seriously ill over there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg30 View Post
    Sadly it was obvious to all but those in charge that it was going to escalate to unmanageable figures in the UK, their half arsed lock down is too little, too late, god help anybody seriously ill over there
    if serious ill and you will be left to die really, told to stay at home, its come to that and will get worse.
    when you got nurses actually sharing masks due to a shortage and these are the people who are at the front line and saving people

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mickmickey1 View Post
    Well the people in the uk followed boris and co like sheep first with brexit then by giving him a huge majority in the election and look where he has led them. They were warned by the intelligent media over there and and politicians and experts over there that boris was a dangerous self centred thug that cared about nothing only his own interests. They didn't listen and now their paying the price
    Thanks for the luagh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BrazilianGringo For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (25-03-20)

Reviews

Well the people in the uk followed boris and co like sheep first with brexit then by giving him a huge majority in the election and look where he has led them. They were warned by the intelligent media over there and and politicians and experts over there that boris was a dangerous self centred thug that cared about nothing only his own interests. They didn't listen and now their paying the price
    Yeah , if they'd stayed in the EU everything would be rosy like it is in Italy and Spain

7. Default

The British people got off their shite buckets one day and said right were leaving the EU for no reason

Reviews

boris lied to them about Brexit told them he'd lead them into a new more prosperus britian and sat on his arse until this weekend, are you trying to tell me that this is the act of a responsible leader, britian has a long way to go yet as we all do so I'd wait a while yet before i'd be over critical of spain or italy
    Sad part is, they think he doing a great job
    When you hear that you know they still believe in the Empire , god help them
    Last edited by TomEA; 26-03-20 at 08:16. Reason: That was said to me by someone I do business with

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Both in massive lockdown, London fast catching up with deaths and still the tube packed daily.

When this is over there will be a lit if awkward questions for Boris and his hard immunity advisors.
    Last edited by TomEA; 26-03-20 at 08:16.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by homealone1 View Post
    Both in massive lockdown, London fast catching up with deaths and still the tube packed daily.

When this is over there will be a lit if awkward questions for Boris and his hard immunity advisors.
    Why aren't the anti brexit movement criticising the failures of the European countries in this mess ?

France is another completely out of control. Willful ignorance.
    Last edited by Wolverine; 26-03-20 at 00:33.

Reviews

I don't think this is the time or place for finger pointing or the blame game .Every country probably could have done some things differently we can all learn lessons from one another . granted some of the worlds leaders would make you wonder if they are fit for office and I also find it hard to believe China is free so quickly .
    Last edited by TomEA; 26-03-20 at 08:17.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (26-03-20), IrishSarahBarra (26-03-20)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast