Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modding failure

Reviews

his posts should have been deleted straightaway not getting Alyssa`s name changed to Liz Hilton that only seemed to encourage the prick

2. Default

It was a failure in the sense that people have been banned for less
    But it realy is imposible to stop someone just coming back as i've proved...
    But in this case there was no doubt rr was only here to stir shite and should of been banned the day he/she joined..

nite all have fun

Big daddy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    cock robin?????????????????/ yehhhhhhhhhhhh it`s backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    but a word of warning this time, watch what you say about the girls, they have rights too
    Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I was either being too clever or too subtle

I named myself COCK Robin, cos Robin Rock was being a COCK!! see? get it?

Sigh

The girls just wanna be with the boys....

Default Im ok now thanks everyone..

Well I must admit maybe I didnt need to get quite so insulting and to be honest I wouldnt normally but I think when I really lost it as being tricked into private message corrospondence and then being tried to make look stupid and really like I was being totally discredited. I do not log into ei or any other site when I am travelling to check what is being written about me but just to have a bit of fun online. I admittedly have a very soft spot for Ireland and honeslty I like it there I have enjoyed my meetings with people in Ireland and continue to do so. Yes and No I take my work seriously the thing is when you really enjoy pleasing people and what you do and really feel good about a positive response and feel proud of things you have achieved and maybe even made friends the likes of robin rocks comments hurt and thats why I got mad I guess....I think that the mods did their best and I blame nobody but the sad person who was writting all of these ugly things...Sometimes not everything is about getting work as has been suggested but about integrity and other things....I really look forward to seeing you in Ireland again soon and it will take alot more than RR to get rid of me I am quite a stubborn kiwi kisses and hugs to all xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12