Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Caroline Flack

Reviews

she has got a twin sister too, tough on the family

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seriousguy For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-02-20)

3. Default

A very sad story that hit me quite a bit. Not because I was a fan of hers but because it's such a sad waste of a young life. She clearly had many issues and there's no condoning the assault of her partner, but people really need to be a bit nicer to each other. The British tabloids, and I include the Mail and Express etc in that, need to have a long hard look at themselves.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patr1ck For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (17-02-20), bmw528 (17-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seriousguy View Post
    she has got a twin sister too, tough on the family
    Yes and an other sister and brother, parents still alive so it’s going to be so hard for them all , especially with her private life all over the place .

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-02-20)

Reviews

Maybe that prick Piers Morgan will lay off Meghan Markle now, he is fucking obsessed.

I wouldn't watch him if was the only thing on telly but you still can't get away from his bullshit.
    Are we there yet ?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (17-02-20), burstn (17-02-20), Forceuser (17-02-20), Stephanie (17-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Maybe that prick Piers Morgan will lay off Meghan Markle now, he is fucking obsessed.

I wouldn't watch him if was the only thing on telly but you still can't get away from his bullshit.
    Never watch them type of people, they are there to knock you back as far as they can .
    The more people who stop watching them the better , then they might go away

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (17-02-20), bmw528 (17-02-20), Stephanie (17-02-20)

Reviews

Piers Morgan
    How that bastard got accepted back into the mainstream after the phone hacking scandal i'll
    never understand
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

13. Default

He is one of the most detestable people on television. A boil on the arse of humanity. Don't blame Harry & Meghan for bolting.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patr1ck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    How that bastard got accepted back into the mainstream after the phone hacking scandal i'll
    never understand
    ????"????"? # I know Nothing xx

Please inform ??
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    ????"????"? # I know Nothing xx

Please inform ??
    He was the editor at the daily mail (and previously the news of the world) at the time the mail and others
    were hacking peoples phone messages left right and center. even a phone of a murdered 13 year old girl.
    as editor,any suggestion by him that he didn't know what was going on is laughable.

he also resigned as editor of the mail when it came out that photos they published of british soldiers torturing Iragi POW's
    were faked.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (17-02-20), jekyl69 (17-02-20), Stephanie (17-02-20)

18. Default

Actually he was editor of The Mirror during the time of the Milly Dowler phone hacking and Iraq soldier scandal. Doesn't change the fact that he's pond-life, right enough!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234