Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rent a room with no cards?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    The guy giving the rooms wants to be discrete, it's a sideline for him and he doesn't want the owner or other workers there to know. Suits me with paying him cash.
    I suggest if you want to carry on with this particular perk that you delete the post or at least some of the identifying details in case anyone who 'shouldnt' sees it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheKinkyMasseuse For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (16-02-20), Stephanie (16-02-20)

I use a place out near the airport, a large b&b. You have to check with him early afternoon that he has empty rooms. I ring from the carpark and he tells me the room number. So I go straight to the room, with my companion. When finished I leave the cash on the bedside locker. He just asks you to text him before you leave, just in case the security man is at the desk. I usually leave 40e for a few hours. If you want his number just PM me.
    ...you mean a knockin’ shop ..

Low-n-behold ! Where be our Boys-in-Blue (Gardaí are Blue , no ? )

: where be that task force stopping punters coming out of said Establishment riddled and rife w abuse

and questioning Them !!? 😡 !!

^^^ each / every / none of ..Girl there Surely NOT an Established Longtime INDEPENDENT PROVIDER !?

Where they be ?? Boys in Blue - strike where it Matters . Not just the low hanging easy pickings !!

Take it up a Notch ! Do - where it Counts ! Where you could actually Save some Lives !!!
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (16-02-20)

Reviews

I use a place out near the airport, a large b&b. You have to check with him early afternoon that he has empty rooms. I ring from the carpark and he tells me the room number. So I go straight to the room, with my companion. When finished I leave the cash on the bedside locker. He just asks you to text him before you leave, just in case the security man is at the desk. I usually leave 40e for a few hours. If you want his number just PM me.
    like a japanese " Love Hotel "
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

The guy giving the rooms wants to be discrete, it's a sideline for him and he doesn't want the owner or other workers there to know. Suits me with paying him cash.

*** You Paying Him ?? For What ??

: You think you the only one in on Da game .... ? X

How naive , ‘ my friend’ !!

: they are running a full blown Brothel and you getting pittance for your naiveté and blindensess ,

and for your petty greed and satisfaction .

It’s a full blown outfit - you a Cog in da machine !

And those girls get Used , abused , and Used up , and then next ‘camion’ Bri GS more

while taking the human wreckage used up and disfigured and emotionally scarred beyond repair —

Them trucks take them away back to the very same little villages where they So desperately wanted

to ESCAPE !

That’s where you at , boy !

What you gonna do about it !!?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    *** You Paying Him ?? For What ??

: You think you the only one in on Da game .... ? X

How naive , ‘ my friend’ !!

: they are running a full blown Brothel and you getting pittance for your naiveté and blindensess ,

and for your petty greed and satisfaction .

It’s a full blown outfit - you a Cog in da machine !

And those girls get Used , abused , and Used up , and then next ‘camion’ Bri GS more

while taking the human wreckage used up and disfigured and emotionally scarred beyond repair —

Them trucks take them away back to the very same little villages where they So desperately wanted

to ESCAPE !

That’s where you at , boy !

What you gonna do about it !!?
    the bed ............
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-02-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12