Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Six nations rugby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Six nations rugby

As Ireland prepare for start of Andy Farrell era , with a game at home to Scotland, his first team selection was by enlarge fairly predictable, Caelan Doris is only new cap at number 8 ,big expectations for Doris hopefully he lives up to the expectations,
    I always felt Murray would start ahead of Cooney but I hope Cooney gets a chance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (29-01-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    As Ireland prepare for start of Andy Farrell era , with a game at home to Scotland, his first team selection was by enlarge fairly predictable, Caelan Doris is only new cap at number 8 ,big expectations for Doris hopefully he lives up to the expectations,
    I always felt Murray would start ahead of Cooney but I hope Cooney gets a chance
    I agree that it was predictable. Farrell's top priority is to win. A loss or even a draw would be a disaster as a start to his reign. So he picked 13 of the 15 who beat Scotland well in the World Cup. 1 enforced change due to Best's retirement, so Doris is the only "risk".

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-02-20)

Reviews

Ireland should beat the Scots at the Aviva today and it will be interesting to see how Doris performs in his first Six Nations match. Conor Murray could also be under pressure to justify his selection in the starting line up with Cooney named on the bench. I will go for them to win by 12 to 15 points. Also today Wales play Italy in Cardiff. Both teams have new managers and will be looking to get off to a good start in the Championship but I will go for the Dragons to win by 15 to 20 points.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Sexton had his worse day ever in an Irish Jersey. We were outplayed in every department. Wait till we meet France and then you will see all their short comings. You can't replace a word class manager like Joe Schmidt and just carry on as before. We will go backwards with the new manager and his style of play

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Sexton had his worse day ever in an Irish Jersey. We were outplayed in every department. Wait till we meet France and then you will see all their short comings. You can't replace a word class manager like Joe Schmidt and just carry on as before. We will go backwards with the new manager and his style of play
    So you think he is not good enough? I thought Joe went backwards as a coach in his last year , I wonder if you know your going to leave in a year if your hearts still in it ?!

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (25-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paulstevens View Post
    Going to be a big ask to get a bonus point in Paris, but, good luck to all the lads, Henshaw and Aki reunited
    Cian Healy becomes the 6th Irishman to win 100 caps, he is entering elite territory
    Ya, I think the boat has sailed
    A win will be a struggle let alone a bonus point

Reviews

Welsh rugby player JJ Williams has died at the age of 72 , one of the all time greats of the game
    Great Welshman and lion

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

ORDINARYJOE (30-10-20), Paulstevens (29-10-20)

Reviews

Big day today
    Can we get the bonus point
    Time will tell

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I wouldn,t be that confident of getting a bonus point win. Can we even beat france? I think we might get beaten up in the pack. Larmour, ringrose, earls, henderson and furlong all out. I think france to win but best of luck ireland. Give it yere best shot.
    Have to agree
    A win in France is a rarity
    A bonus point win?
    Mind you it is a blue moon
    So you never know

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Onelastgo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Onelastgo View Post
    Have to agree
    A win in France is a rarity
    A bonus point win?
    Mind you it is a blue moon
    So you never know
    As long as it's not Les Bleus Moon.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (31-10-20), Ryankelvin (31-10-20)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast