Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Six nations rugby

Reviews

Full time Wales 23 France 27 , good finish by Wales , they just come up short

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-02-20), westcorklad (22-02-20), willie wacker (22-02-20)

Reviews

Are France the top team now in the 6 nations ?

Well regardless what happens in Paris in a few weeks time tomorrow in Twickenham is what we must focus on.

If we win tomorrow you would expect the game in Paris to be the Grand Slam decider. It would be quite a conclusion to the 6N.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 22-02-20 at 18:58. Reason: Is our last game in Paris btw ?
    Are we there yet ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Wales make a great attempt to turn the match around but come up short. This second loss in the competition means that they will not retain their Six Nations title and France are still on course for the Grand Slam.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (22-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Are France the top team now in the 6 nations ?

Well regardless what happens in Paris in a few weeks time tomorrow in Twickenham is what we must focus on.

If we win tomorrow you would expect the game in Paris to be the Grand Slam decider. It would be quite a conclusion to the 6N.
    Our last game is in Paris , tomorrow will tell if it will be a grand slam decider, are France the top team in the 6 Nations ? No but if they win the slam then yes .
    The 6 nations is a totally level championship, any 4 could win it next year . Fine lines , luck and injuries can often decide the winner , it can be that close

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-02-20), Ryankelvin (22-02-20)

Reviews

France are now obviously favorites for Grand Slam , Ireland have to be motivated and focused ahead of game tomorrow
    Ireland v Italy at 1415 on 7/3
    France v Ireland at 2000 on 14/3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (22-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I would say that its too early to be thinking that. They only just beat wales. So much can change in a few years. Look at the change in the boks in two years. And us in one year.
    And we were ranked number 1 going into the world cup !

That may have been how the rankings are calculated but realistically were we really the best team in the world ?

The results said different.
    Are we there yet ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (22-02-20), willie wacker (22-02-20)

Reviews

I would say that its too early to be thinking that. They only just beat wales. So much can change in a few years. Look at the change in the boks in two years. And us in one year.
    I know where your coming from and a lot can change in a year or 2 but that French team is young and will only improve. 10 years since they won there and wales the reigning slam champs so they are going the right way about it, but a massive rugby Nation like France will have to win one eventually this team has the potential to do it , yes 3 and half years can be a long time!!!

And we are producing good young players too , Pity we didn’t get the next World Cup
    Last edited by willie wacker; 22-02-20 at 19:13.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-02-20), westcorklad (22-02-20)

Reviews

If france arn't the best team in the 6N at the moment then who is? And i dont mean points wise.
    Us
    Come on Ketchhup be more patriotic.
    If we win tomorrow then you could say us yes but if we lose then France would have to be .
    What an end if both teams could be going for the Slam in the last game !!!
    Last edited by willie wacker; 22-02-20 at 19:22.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-02-20), Ryankelvin (22-02-20), westcorklad (22-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Us
    Come on Ketchhup be more patriotic.
    If we win tomorrow then you could say us yes but if we lose then France would have to be .
    What an end if both teams could be going for the Slam in the last game !!!
    Going to be a massive game and challenge tomorrow, but I’ve been very impressed by Andy Farrell’s approach, there is life post Joe Schmidt, I believe we can win

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-02-20), westcorklad (23-02-20), willie wacker (22-02-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    Going to be a massive game and challenge tomorrow, but I’ve been very impressed by Andy Farrell’s approach, there is life post Joe Schmidt, I believe we can win
    There is always life after an other , no one person is the team.
    Farrell will be his own man and I think will be successful too, he is only in the job and all ready is getting his point across. Now he will have to start blooding younger players after the 6 Nations , I’d say he will as he knows there is huge young talent coming through. He started one or 2 but they got injured. That’s the way it goes but we have over 3 years to blood them

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (22-02-20)

Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast