Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Six nations rugby

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    No score for italy. Where do they go from here? Not much to look foward too.
    To the Stade de France next weekend. I would think they could be in store for another hammering there.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Who will score the first try in the ireland game?
    Hopefully it will be an Irish player. If it is I will go for Aki to score it. Have you backed anyone to score the 1st try in this match?
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Doris` Ireland debut lasts less than 5 minutes. He is taken off with a head injury and O`Mahony is on as a replacement.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

half time Ireland 10 Scotland 6. Scotland not letting Ireland run away with it like they did in WC. Bit of edge to this game.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-02-20)

Reviews

It finishes Ireland 19 Scotland 12 with the Scots getting a losing bonus point. A very shaky start to the Six Nations for Ireland and they were lucky to win this match. There needs to be a huge improvement for the Wales match next weekend or else Irish interest in contending for the championship will soon be over.
    The Truth is out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Ireland hold on for the win. Relief at the final whistle. Not sure if we deserved the win though, probably not. The scots didnt play that bad and will regret hoggs failure to get his try. At the end of the day a win is a win and thats the most important.
    I presume that Doris is an injury doubt for the Wales game. Other than him I think Farrell may make a few other changes for that match. Cooney could start in place of Murray.
    The Truth is out there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

France v england today. The game that didnt take place at the world cup. England have a few injuries but will they still be able to beat the french? This could be englands toughest game in the 6N. France are unpredictable, what will we get from them today. I'll go for england to win.
    This England team will include 12 of the side that lost to the Springboks in the World Cup final and face a new look French team and a new head coach in Fabien Galthie. The French can blow hot and cold and there will be added pressure on them playing at home. I will go for England to win by 5 to 7 points.
    The Truth is out there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

5 mins to go. If england get the next score they can still get something from this game.
    England score from a Farrell penalty with the last kick of the game to get a losing bonus point but France still win 24-17. No Grand Slam for England this season and they will need better performances if they are to still be in contention for the Six Nations title.
    The Truth is out there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Gary Ringrose ruled out of the next two ireland games with a broken finger. The team will be named tomorrow.
    Will Addison is playing well i think conway should be dropped , larmour on the wing , addisson at full back, never going to happen though.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (04-02-20)

Reviews

Peter O`Mahony is named in the Ireland starting lineup to play Wales at the weekend. Conor Murray also starts the match. As expected there is no place for Doris in the matchday squad. Max Deegan is named among the replacements.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 04-02-20 at 14:20.
    The Truth is out there.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast