Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Twitter

Reviews

Fuck MSG is back ! I thought he wasn't gonna post until Liverpool win the title ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (24-01-20), Harrybigtoe (23-01-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Fuck MSG is back ! I thought he wasn't gonna post until Liverpool win the title ?
    They have.
    @ JFBSSKC

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Harrybigtoe For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-01-20)

Worked there, they're fucking idiots. Its worse than they come across and there's a clear political bias they make zero attempt to hide.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

SexySarah85 (25-01-20)

Reviews

And just for clarity, you had asked, I did not just show up at your door with a Big Mac meal

Quote Originally Posted by SexySarah85 View Post
    some clients have brought me chocolates or wine, but I have to admit, the best ever was when Funboy brought me a big mac meal

8. The Following User Says Thank You to funboy71 For This Useful Post:

SexySarah85 (25-01-20)

9. Default

twitter have replied to my appeal, just saying my account is permanently suspended for violating the rules. End of, still no clue on HOW or where I violated the rules, but whatev's...

I must go set up new email and new account now because the temp one I set up is using the same email I appealed the other from, so probably not long before they suspend that either

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexySarah85 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-01-20), funboy71 (26-01-20)

twitter have replied to my appeal, just saying my account is permanently suspended for violating the rules. End of, still no clue on HOW or where I violated the rules, but whatev's...

I must go set up new email and new account now because the temp one I set up is using the same email I appealed the other from, so probably not long before they suspend that either
    Apologies for being redundant, but you will have to use a different email/password on a different device and even then they can track the address of your wifi you are using so they could (they could be lazy) catch you out through that way.

Edit: there might be a way around the wifi address by using a proxy server or something. I am not an expert though so maybe another poster could comment.
    Last edited by Meursault; 25-01-20 at 22:03.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

12. Default New Twitter Account - follow me

New Twitter https://twitter.com/IrishBratty

I did use new email address and clear cookies from my browser. I think they *could* work out it's the same person, but honestly, doubt they'd bother. There's people starting hate groups and shit that have multiple accounts that don't get shut down, I doubt I can really piss people off any more than they do
    Last edited by SexySarah85; 25-01-20 at 23:10. Reason: But I could always try
    Sexy Irish Sarah, will;
    Do no harm, but take no sh1t
    Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/IrishBratty

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexySarah85 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-01-20), funboy71 (26-01-20)

Reviews

I did use new email address and clear cookies from my browser. I think they *could* work out it's the same person, but honestly, doubt they'd bother. There's people starting hate groups and shit that have multiple accounts that don't get shut down, I doubt I can really piss people off any more than they do
    "Shit that have multiple accounts" you say Sarah. Thank God that would never happen here !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (26-01-20)

Reviews

Don't fully understand Twitter but seems go go go all the time, its fast moving for me.
    Who are the hate groups on there sarah?

Reviews

I don't think it's hate groups but more like spiteful individuals reporting accounts to get the banned

Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    Don't fully understand Twitter but seems go go go all the time, its fast moving for me.
    Who are the hate groups on there sarah?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to funboy71 For This Useful Post:

Floki (27-01-20)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast