Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: General Election

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg30 View Post
    Claire Byrne, seriously hot stuff isn’t she, she’s giving me a massive election 😜
    She`s alright I suppose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClaireByrne.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	128427
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-02-20), RickyBobby (09-02-20)

Sinn fein will hold the aces when it comes to the discussions because all they will say to either FF or FG is if you dont do what we want to do lets have another election. And then they will just put more candidates into operation thereby getting nearer a majority, if there was another election.

I hope to god they can change things. But i would err on the side of caution.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-02-20)

Reviews

A massive rejection of the Fine Gael/Fianna Fail uni-party sooooo I guess we’ll get a FG/FF coalition 🙄

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    She`s alright I suppose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClaireByrne.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	128427
    A bit of an understatement but you could say that

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg30 View Post
    A massive rejection of the Fine Gael/Fianna Fail uni-party sooooo I guess we’ll get a FG/FF coalition ��
    The so called "Grand Coalition", its hard to know what way this will go. The 2 parties would have a narrow majority according to the RTE final predictions. A Fianna Fail/Sinn Fein Coalition would also be possible, but I think whatever Fianna Fail do they are screwed, if they go in with Fine Gael then Sinn Fein will come back with even more TDs the next time and blow both of them out of the water, the people have spoken, they want a change to the status quo, if FF go in with SF then I believe they will lose a lot of support within their own party.

By the way, delighted to see that wanker Shane Ross lose his seat.
    Shake'n'bake

FF and FG should just merge, they're virtually identical with the exception of FF giving off the vibe there's more chancers in it. Both needed a good boot in the bollix which they thankfully recieved

Think they got the kicking they deserved, but still fear that FF will lead the next government, even with the shiners as their bed partners. Could be an interesting 5 years ahead. Or voting again in 6 months?

Sinn Fein should force another election and this time run enough candidates to be able to form a government on their own. Sure to be a threat to FF in negotiations, will they want a shared Taoiseach?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    Sinn Fein should force another election and this time run enough candidates to be able to form a government on their own. Sure to be a threat to FF in negotiations, will they want a shared Taoiseach?
    SF are a long way from having their own government, they fielded 41 candidates, around 36 will get elected, if they start running 2 and 3 in each constituency then I think they will dilute their effectiveness. Also, I think they would have a difficulty in putting up credible candidates. I do think that have put the shits up the 2 main parties, things will change forever after this election. Who knows, it mighnt be so long before we have another one.
    Shake'n'bake

Here we go again? Only one to want another election is SF. How long will they need to get organised? A missed opportunity.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast