Thread: out of my chest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default out of my chest

There it's many topics that ill like to cover.

Firstly please 🙏 don't ask providers for the address in a first second of the phone call. The general area it's enough to plane your journey such as : staying in a flat/hotel 5 min walk from the xx landmark.
    Providers who giving full Details ie hotel name without an appointment, don't take care of their safety= they don't care about your safety (too And usually do multiple bookings)

Few situations what did happen in the past. Some turn at my hotel 6 hours later. Of original appointment what he when fail to cancel. I was in middle of a action with someone else. As I Didn't pick up his call. He went to reception and asked what room in staying in. Luckily the receptions was discrete and I wasn't kicked out. - imagine they will show up at my room when I'll blow your dick and have the money on the table.

Same in some previous treat someone said go he will feel uncomfortable when he was passing with another client.that That would happen if the second person will don't have the lady flat no. And will be discrete. I'm always asking my regulars- even you know my location and my flat no. Wait. Call from outside wait till I'll say it's ok to ring. Showing late, early or without an, the appointment isn't cool.

If you running late call or text, don't expect of you are half an hour later for an hour's appointment then we will let you stay the whole hour. You should pay the hour because you booked the time I'm sure if there isn't an appointment afterward most of. girls will try to ”get” you that hour. But don't expect that- (let's says if you have a ticket to the cinema for 8 you are at the cinema at 9. You.missing half of the movie.

Deposits- There isn't to scam you - don't forget we pay at least 100€ for the week of add. So scaling someone of 20€? We don't need that. But in the current situation when from 20 bookings 2 ppl will show up. Plus if you pay a deposit - you will be sure you will get that appointment as she will be not double triple booked. Unfortunately if I'll.get 5€ for every single person who said ”im genuine ill don't let you down” and after don’t shop up- I’ll never have to work again.

I'm not sure what it's currently happening but it's rise of Tws and pudding heads.

If I went across rude, I’m sorry but that’s few topics what really annoying me.

All it’s my own opinions and I don’t try speak behalf of sws.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bara-babeurre For This Useful Post:

bigmango (07-01-20), bmw528 (06-01-20), CaraClarke (07-01-20), Carolyne (06-01-20), curvyirishgirl katie (07-01-20), Emily2308 (06-01-20), Evie86 (06-01-20), funboy71 (07-01-20), gameboy (07-01-20), Hagane00 (06-01-20), hitman76 (11-01-20), homealone1 (07-01-20), lildick (06-01-20), oldfool (07-01-20)