Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hottest Photoset

Reviews

I think I did but I'm cumming again
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Skyblue,how do you do that?
    Firstly go to the first ladies profile page, in your case vanessa, in the title bar right click and select copy then go to your post select edit and Highlight the name you wish to add a link to by holding the left button on your mouse and moving it over the name, then click on the symbol that looks like a planet with a paper clip in front it, a new box will open, in the URL field right click and select paste and then ok, I tend to take the text out of the URL field "http://" before I paste, this way no unwanted text is left and errors don't occur.
    When this is done her name should look like this Vanessa
    Hope you can follow

Reviews

Cheers for that Anon. I just copied and pasted so could only do one at a time!
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Reviews

Wink thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Firstly go to the first ladies profile page, in your case vanessa, in the title bar right click and select copy then go to your post select edit and Highlight the name you wish to add a link to by holding the left button on your mouse and moving it over the name, then click on the symbol that looks like a planet with a paper clip in front it, a new box will open, in the URL field right click and select paste and then ok, I tend to take the text out of the URL field "http://" before I paste, this way no unwanted text is left and errors don't occur.
    When this is done her name should look like this Vanessa
    Hope you can follow
    Thank you Skyblue&ANON163, i will do this later,i am going to be "Notatwork" this afternoon if get my drift.
    Last edited by Notatwork; 12-06-09 at 13:42.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue41 View Post
    Cheers for that Anon. I just copied and pasted so could only do one at a time!
    I find the easiest is to open a second Tab or window in IE or Firefox and use it to go back and forward between the profiles and leave the first window / tab for editing your post, or if you want set up multiple monitors on your pc and have different pages open on the various screens, a lot easier to see and follow

Reviews

Second tab on the firefox is enough complication for me!
    My marriage was 14 years....Pain

Dublin without an All Ireland is 15 years.....Pain (thanks for the reminder ber!!!)

Liverpool without a title for 20 years....Pure Pleasure!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12