Thread: When you are not attracted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Well didn't that story come true, as other confirm what I was told. You want to go into pm.. We'll I was told in the past. A group here was spreading malicious lies about me. To which I was pm by a member and told who and what was said. Your name came up as one of group.

So don't act the nice and innocent party here. Because you are not, and I told you in the past to trust no one.

About the whatapp messages. What was discuss, was comment on what was information at the time. People talk and recommend Ladies. Ask me this, did you or that group have my CONSENT to discuss information that wasn't accurate, and spread lies on make belief...?
    You haven’t got my consent to discuss about my personal life and discuss why I don’t do some services and speculate other things....I know everyone gossips but from gossips to speculate other things it’s a bit of difference!
    But unfortunately there is nothing to do about as it was via WhatsApp and mods can’t stop that or do something about it!
    But anyway thanks....it’s nice to be talked about ...makes me feel important! Lol

Ps. Happy holidays everyone!!! ����❤️��
    I pretty much require sex on a regular basis...!!!

Emily xxx

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Emily2308 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-12-19), beautyaddict (23-12-19), circumcised guy (24-12-19), cls95 (24-12-19), Forceuser (23-12-19), funboy71 (23-12-19), GOSHH (13-01-20), IrishSarahBarra (28-12-19), Mij (24-12-19), TheKinkyMasseuse (23-12-19), willie wacker (27-12-19), Wolverine (27-12-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Emily2308 View Post
    You haven’t got my consent to discuss about my personal life and discuss why I don’t do some services and speculate other things....I know everyone gossips but from gossips to speculate other things it’s a bit of difference!
    But unfortunately there is nothing to do about as it was via WhatsApp and mods can’t stop that or do something about it!
    But anyway thanks....it’s nice to be talked about ...makes me feel important! Lol

Ps. Happy holidays everyone!!! ����❤️��
    As I understand it you are not the only one that has been subjected to this stuff , at least we have an admission of the activity, amongst the garbled posts I see no apology to you , or did I miss something. As to the rest of it in these posts not interested .
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (25-12-19), funboy71 (23-12-19), IrishSarahBarra (28-12-19), Wolverine (27-12-19)