Thread: Christmas traffic

Default Christmas traffic

It’s that time of year when many of the ladies fly home to family or friends.They choose freely a date and time ,that suits them,to go and return (similar to so many workers in Europe).
    Their freedom makes a nonsense of Ruhama’s argument that they are trafficked.
    They will be missed but I wish them all safe journeys and a happy Christmas and look forward to their return in 2020!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcsocrates For This Useful Post:

FunLuvinCriminal (17-12-19), lildick (17-12-19), philipkntz (18-12-19)

Quote Originally Posted by mcsocrates View Post
    It’s that time of year when many of the ladies fly home to family or friends.They choose freely a date and time ,that suits them,to go and return (similar to so many workers in Europe).
    Their freedom makes a nonsense of Ruhama’s argument that they are trafficked.
    They will be missed but I wish them all safe journeys and a happy Christmas and look forward to their return in 2020!
    True, for most, but there are pimped / exploited girls also that have very little choice.

There are girls doing this job, not because they want to, but because they have to.

I wish it wasn’t true, but it is. Let’s think of them at Christmas, not that it will do them any good.

If the Gardaì and Ruhama used their resources to tackle the trafficking and exploitation rather than the low hanging punters, then maybe some girls might be helped.

Do they really think they can abolish the oldest profession???

Get real!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunLuvinCriminal For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (18-12-19)