Thread: Just back from Pattaya, Thailand !!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Just back from Pattaya, Thailand !!!!!!

Oh my God is all i can say !!!!!
    I went for 7 nights and have never seen so many stunning ladyboys. There are hundreds of them and all much sexier and hornier than the girls although they are beautiful too ( i had a few of them)
    I went a LB virgin but came back after having an amazing and horny time with 4 of them. Each for only €35 a pop. I would have had a lot more but i was with a mate who was very anti Ladyboys for some reason so i had to pick my moments to get away from him. .
    I would definitely recommend each and every one of you to make your plan and head over there. Flights are only €600 return, hotels are 20-30€ per night for a nice one although you can get cheaper.
    It is wall to wall sex and you can approach nearly anyone and they will come back to your hotel. Mind you you don't need to approach anyone as they will come over to you the second you walk into any bar.
    Don't hesitate, just do it, you will LOVE IT.
    Now that i have had my first experience i can't wait to actually meet the stunners on this site that i have fantasised over for years but was afraid to go through with it.
    Feel free to PM me for details if you want any tips / advice.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrKav For This Useful Post:

horney (15-11-19), Meursault (15-11-19)