Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dublin vs Amsterdam ladies...

Reviews

Lads I do see your point of view.

I have a lot of experience of Belgium which has a similar set up to Holland.

The girls are stunners also you see them in the fionniog so there is no airbrushed/false pics like on this site.

while I agree you pay more in Ireland but the standard (of service) is usually better.

But sometimes you can't beat heading down a street full of the most stunning women, having a hard time deciding which one to shag, and then having 3 in a 6 hour period for €150 and sometimes less.

Reviews

Default Agreed

Quote from Smarty: Lads I do see your point of view.

I have a lot of experience of Belgium which has a similar set up to Holland.

The girls are stunners also you see them in the fionniog so there is no airbrushed/false pics like on this site.

while I agree you pay more in Ireland but the standard (of service) is usually better.

But sometimes you can't beat heading down a street full of the most stunning women, having a hard time deciding which one to shag, and then having 3 in a 6 hour period for €150 and sometimes less.

Agreed Smarty-- I've been to Brussels once as well, and just like in Amsterdam, I do like to be able to see the ladies up close and personal, without looking at (potentially) fake/retouched pics, and to see how they react as you go by. While yes, the quality of service is almost always less than what you get here, it does feel nice to just cruise around and stop in for a punt in the morning, another one in early evening, and one last one late at night! I usually try to get in at least 2 a day on a trip to A-Dam. It's the old 'quaility vs. quantity' argument; sometimes you really want quality, and thus have an occasional punt with a ladiy you've probably spent a good bit of time selecting, and you go in for a hour or so to have a great and relaxing time. Other times, you just want to shag as many fine ones as you can manage to in as short a time as possible, quantity all the way, and for not so much money!

All the best and happy punting!

Cable 87

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12