Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
Hello there
Firstly I am going to remain quite diplomaticwith you and your imagination.
If you can actually read very well I never took anyones side I actually made it quite clear if the guy was telling the truth. Yes this is correct I do only take refferals from established ladies and some of them are my gosh foriegn might I mention mysterious diana as well as brenda were also part of people I accept refferals from. Sadly I cannot take refferals from people if I have never heard of them as they may just be an agency etc etc....
You can go on all you like dearest as you obviously are trying to stir up things on here I am not even in Ireland right now so what benefit would posting my opinion on matters actually have to me its not like the irish chaps are going to quickly pack their bags and fly over to me I seem to believe they have quite a choice over there in Ireland as to who they want to meet. I take refferals from regular girls as long as I know they are genuine independents and verified. I really know now that we have never ever me as this conversation you are making up has never even taken place....I have no words for you other than you are quite a dimwit and are obviously bent on making trouble. I wish you all the luck in the world with your pursuits but do hope that they become something other than harrassing people that arent really interested in you. I will be watching my reviews and whenever i recieve a questionable one I will be checking it out with this or any other website that I am partof to be sure it is legitimate etc etc so you have no need toworry. You seem so angered cos I have ignored you poor BULLY first youfound me dim now all the other insults you have to fling wow you sureare some TROLL have a nice life sweetie xxxxxx
You really wouldn't want to give this guy a response, he's just a wind up merchant.
I still think it's bigpaws, bigjaws departed company on the 31/5/09 and robin rock appeared on the 1/6/09. But alas, I'm usually wrong.