Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier league hopefuls

Reviews

Brentford turn it around to lead 3-1 , fantastic week for them

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (26-12-20)

Reviews

Sheffield Wednesday beat Derby 1-0 tonight which lifts the Owls out of the relegation zone for the 1st time this season. Derby are level on points with them at the wrong end of the table.
    The Brentford-Bristol City and Luton-QPR matches scheduled for tomorrow afternoon have both been called off due to Covid-19 related issues as have a number of games in the lower leagues.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 01-01-21 at 22:48.
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Sheffield Wednesday beat Derby 1-0 tonight which lifts the Owls out of the relegation zone for the 1st time this season. Derby are level on points with them at the wrong end of the table.
    The Brentford-Bristol City and Luton-QPR matches scheduled for tomorrow afternoon have both been called off due to Covid-19 related issues as have a number of games in the lower leagues.
    And Forest drop into the bottom 3. What the feck has gone wrong at the City Ground ?
    Great going by the Owls seeing as they had points deducted before the season kicked off (how many I can't remember).
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    And Forest drop into the bottom 3. What the feck has gone wrong at the City Ground ?
    Great going by the Owls seeing as they had points deducted before the season kicked off (how many I can't remember).
    It was originally a 12 point deduction for the Owls but that was halved to 6 points on appeal in November I think it was. As to Forest I don`t know what has gone wrong there.but if their results don`t pick up soon they will be staring relegation to League One in the face.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    It was originally a 12 point deduction for the Owls but that was halved to 6 points on appeal in November I think it was. As to Forest I don`t know what has gone wrong there.but if their results don`t pick up soon they will be staring relegation to League One in the face.
    I thought it was 12 alright but then that didn't seem to add up with their results so that explains why.
    Yeah Forest need to buck their ideas up sharpish. A lot of people fancied them as challengers for promotion instead of facing relegation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-01-21)

11. Default

Really big fan of Brentford

Reviews

At the other end of the table another win for Derby today will ease relegation fears a little. Forest only draw so still looking dangerous for them.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Bukar (31-01-21), westcorklad (02-02-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    At the other end of the table another win for Derby today will ease relegation fears a little. Forest only draw so still looking dangerous for them.
    Could Rooney be next Special One!?
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (31-01-21), westcorklad (02-02-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Brentford score 7 goals and win 7-2. Will they be in the promotion race again this season.
    I hope so.. By far best football last season, if it was not only for that goal against Fulham
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (02-02-21)

Reviews

Brentford came from behind to beat Bristol City 3:2 and move up to 2nd in Championship. At the bottom of the table Rotheram beat Derby 3:0 to end their 3 game winning streak, I believe first defeat for Rooney as a manager
    ― Carlos Castaneda

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-02-21), westcorklad (03-02-21)

Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast