Thread: Another interesting piece

Reviews

Default Another interesting piece

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ck-birdwatcher
    Christian Cooper was just out Birdwatching and this happens
    The woman receives death threats after this but all credit to Christian for telling them its not the way and to stop. A great Guy and to be commended for it

I saw this the other day.
    She lost her job and think that she also had the dog taken from her, which I'm not too sure, but hope she did.

She'll have to live with her ignorance for a long time now, being in view of the world to see who she is and what she did.

I found it sad how she was talking to the cops, said that a man, then instantly said and 'African Man' is threatening her.
    She knew what she was doing and thought that with who she was, she would have had he arrested and she could go by her day smiling.

Glad she got what she deserved.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I saw this the other day.
    She lost her job and think that she also had the dog taken from her, which I'm not too sure, but hope she did.

She'll have to live with her ignorance for a long time now, being in view of the world to see who she is and what she did.

I found it sad how she was talking to the cops, said that a man, then instantly said and 'African Man' is threatening her.
    She knew what she was doing and thought that with who she was, she would have had he arrested and she could go by her day smiling.

Glad she got what she deserved.
    she forgot she was abusing her dog too through this ordeal. glad he filmed it otherwise he could been in big trouble