Thread: Climate change and Greta Thunberg.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    She is an awesome bitch, and as grand deacon of the Slutitarian church I cannonise her a Saint.
    Just cause ye suffered,and us millennials were effectively made a silent generation by the recession, doesn't mean the next lot should to.
    Virtue signalling is ideological gaslighting. This is not it. This is a matter of survival.
    My generation is the first to be less well off than their parents. My siblings generation, that's up in the air. My lil nieces and nephews, ha. What hope for them. To possibly never taste coffee or bananas or chocolates,to grow up in a world where you might have to deliveroo oxygen to your door. Pathetic.
    I'm not having it and I'm glad she isn't either.
    Sorry Cassandra but I’m going to be brutally honest here and say that’s BS. Your generation never had it so good. Internet, hand held mobile devices, games consoles, HD, endless TV stations on 24 hours a day, super cars, super bikes etc. The reality is that the younger generation will create a bigger carbon footprint than mine or my parents generation.
    If the young ones want to help with climate change great, however they should stop indirectly blaming the older generation for climate change when they are quite happy to enjoy the lifestyle they have today which previous generations have created. If they are not happy, lets take away their technology and ban school run traffic.

So Cassandra, when will you be giving your devices up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (26-09-19)