Thread: British Parliament suspension is unlawful.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Need to respect the will of the people and let them leave. EU is doing a shit load of scaremongering. We were told a recession would happen if the UK even voted to leave. The EU autocrats know that if Britain show its possible to flourish without the EU the biggest contributors may eventually follow suit. I for one don't want to be part of a European super state.
    The problem with the will of the people is that it was not a clear mandate , indeed it was going to be an easy deal as I recall. No deal was not voted on was it .

The second problem is that it was a tad close there are a v large minority , this vote was carried by about 700,000 .

Third problem is the lies told by leave, the scaremongering and emotions used , 10 million turks for example , result the win is rather tainted. Another outcome is the challenges the UK now faces having brought Nationalism out for a run among other things

Large trading blocks are where the world is at . USA wold like nothing more than to break up the EU

Super state ? the primary laws for each country remain theirs , food banks in UK thats a home made creation .
    Like I say lets do it this Hard Brexit and see who is right

Last but no least the will of the people did not even mention the Border during the campaign. UK has a agreement called the Good Friday agreement, it was ignored, not a good idea that in hindsight .
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 26-09-19 at 03:56.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-09-19)