Page 133 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1615

Thread: Limerick massage

Pm me 1st and I'll reply back, that lady has informed me she does prostate if interested
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 29-05-23 at 17:58. Reason: Massage thread - Other service

I just PM'd you there Tayto. Very interested to hear more.

I haven't tried the prostate yet only told me through text that she can do it, new girl does it too but I'll wait til other girl back as she says she's experienced in it
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 29-05-23 at 17:59. Reason: Massage thread -Other service

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    Hi folks

I was at the beautician lady on the street that goes with Marsh last week …

Anybody else with her ? Really cute ..great massage ..but I couldn’t work out if it was totally legit …felt like more was possible …

A PM with further information or experience wpiod be much appreciated !!

I can share in return !
    Can you pm me the place and i try it out and i let you know thanks

5. Default

Hi,
    Heading to Limerick for an event on Sunday. Could head down early and grab a massage.
    Could someone please PM me the name of a place/girl that would be open and has a guaranteed HE, please?

Thank you.

Reviews

Any thing new in limerick

That lady doing 4 hands and prostate, strap has new number, pm if you had old and wouldn't work

8. Default

Could someone PM me with some recommendations, I've been off the scene for a while and want to go for a treat in the morning, thanks.

Anyone been to Italian recently ?

10. Default

The reason I ask is because I was there yesterday and there was a really attractive young Irish girl working there. So just wondering if anyone has had a massage off her before.