Page 78 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Anyone been to the downstairs place across from undertakers. Under new management by all accounts.

2. Default

Very Offical by reports

Anyone have the pleasure of visiting Nora on this ?

Reviews

Looks great 41 good reviews

Hopefully she will still be in limerick next week when I’m there been wanting to meet her for a while now. Love the thought of her helping you to undress and shower before the event and the same after.

Yeah I have heard good things about her myself I will text back in here after I visit

Wen to Italian twice Ella and forget . Ella was good other not great . What’s else on offer n here got the body to body bit boring now . Any recommendations? Do they do HAppy start and HE ?

Reviews

Stupid question but what’s a happy start?
    If it’s what I think it is I have never had that before.
    Do you not get the build up of an hour?

8. Default

I've had happy starts and happy endings in the Italian place, but not for a while now as I havent been there. Depends on the girl I suppose. Janet was older, but I liked her, she used give me a happy start and happy ending. I also asked other girls for the same, however after the start, little man wasn't cooperating, bit tired so I wasn't up to the finale. That makes the event a bit stale and poor. So my only advice would be to ensure you are match fit and up for thw whole performance or it could be a game of two halves.

Yeah I think I’d have to go for an hour in that case, is there generally an extra charge for the tale with two endings

10. Default

When I enjoyed the tale of two endings I tended to only have a good performance in both halves when I found the masseuse attractive. If I didn't it was because I couldn't get going again. I asked for it up front and it was always in the normal asking price, booked in for an hour.