Page 146 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1597

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

As not a native to Limerick, I've been trying for a long time to do local research on where to go for a good happy massage! After this forum being a minefield of useless information and after running out of my last punt in the City (leaving the money behind but just being glad to escape the clutches of the wicked witch of the west) I decided to play it safe and a visit a shop.
    So I met a girl going by the name of Lily in the place across from the bookies. Standard massage was 10 pints with anything else negotiated behind closed doors. Pro's: Nice cosy warm room, soft lights, proper massage table and some authentic music. Pretty straight down to massage business, above average massage as in I don't have any new bruises from it!
    HE on offer and duly accepted for an extra 10 pints. I can't honestly say if there is anything extra on top as I finished a lot quicker than I expected. Not sure if it was her cold hand tickley technique or my long period of abstinence She seemed satisfied that she had made me end quickly and she was taking all the glory for her techniques!

Con's: Not rushed and she is clearly a very nice lady but it was quite business like with no teasing or edging of any type really up until the final event, so much so I didn't think she was going to offer it until quite late.
    Also she could be quite a sexy lady, I say could because it was hard to tell due to the fact that she remained fully clothed throughout and looked more like she was about to go hiking or home (in the cold) than ready to give a sensual massage. This is a bug bear of mine in this Country, I've been to so many punts and the girl makes zero effort in advance to dress up in any shape or form for the 40 pints she is about to be given!
    If she had dressed a bit more sexy, even a bit of cleavage or leg, lingerie or my favourite a silky robe, they I'd definitely probably go back. As it stands.....I doubt it, but I believe another girl works there too, Aiyara? has anyone any positive feedback on her?

All the best

Reviews

Most of the shops ladies are dressed for what they offer a massage.
    If you’re lucky ya get a HE maybe a little more if you’re a regular.
    Most of the places are like that because at one time you had guards going in and checking out to see if they are legit. I would assume it is still done. Scantily clad Thai ladies in lingerie when you walk in looks abit suspicious.

Pros place looks legit. Anyone stops you going in or out your there for a massage nothing else.
    Cons. No sex or oral on offer. For that there’s loads of ladies here.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    Most of the shops ladies are dressed for what they offer a massage.
    If you’re lucky ya get a HE maybe a little more if you’re a regular.
    Most of the places are like that because at one time you had guards going in and checking out to see if they are legit. I would assume it is still done. Scantily clad Thai ladies in lingerie when you walk in looks abit suspicious.

Pros place looks legit. Anyone stops you going in or out your there for a massage nothing else.
    Cons. No sex or oral on offer. For that there’s loads of ladies here.
    You didn't read my review correctly....."Most of the shops ladies are dressed for what they offer a massage."......if I went to a legit place and the masseuse was wearing jogging gear/hiking gear or a big fleece ready to go home I wouldn't be going back either.

I was referring to "most of the ladies here" when I was talking about the one's that make little or no effort , not to mention the grubby sheets and pillows they expect you to lie on.

Remember the majority of shops and people mentioned on the massage scene thread don't actually advertise here.

In most shops, they actually do make an effort with some type of uniform and then they'll actually lose their clothes as soon as the door is closed/locked. Also over 50% of shops I've been to in Ireland do offer O.
    Last edited by jinglyballs; 29-11-23 at 10:08.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jinglyballs For This Useful Post:

irishjp (29-11-23)

Stop whinging,you got the massage you paid for and ya got a happy ending,you clearly saw what she was wearing when you went in,you could have left then
    Why not say something when you were in there?
    You went for a dodgy massage and a hand job not a spa day
    Get over it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    As not a native to Limerick, I've been trying for a long time to do local research on where to go for a good happy massage! After this forum being a minefield of useless information and after running out of my last punt in the City (leaving the money behind but just being glad to escape the clutches of the wicked witch of the west) I decided to play it safe and a visit a shop.
    So I met a girl going by the name of Lily in the place across from the bookies. Standard massage was 10 pints with anything else negotiated behind closed doors. Pro's: Nice cosy warm room, soft lights, proper massage table and some authentic music. Pretty straight down to massage business, above average massage as in I don't have any new bruises from it!
    HE on offer and duly accepted for an extra 10 pints. I can't honestly say if there is anything extra on top as I finished a lot quicker than I expected. Not sure if it was her cold hand tickley technique or my long period of abstinence She seemed satisfied that she had made me end quickly and she was taking all the glory for her techniques!

Con's: Not rushed and she is clearly a very nice lady but it was quite business like with no teasing or edging of any type really up until the final event, so much so I didn't think she was going to offer it until quite late.
    Also she could be quite a sexy lady, I say could because it was hard to tell due to the fact that she remained fully clothed throughout and looked more like she was about to go hiking or home (in the cold) than ready to give a sensual massage. This is a bug bear of mine in this Country, I've been to so many punts and the girl makes zero effort in advance to dress up in any shape or form for the 40 pints she is about to be given!
    If she had dressed a bit more sexy, even a bit of cleavage or leg, lingerie or my favourite a silky robe, they I'd definitely probably go back. As it stands.....I doubt it, but I believe another girl works there too, Aiyara? has anyone any positive feedback on her?

All the best
    I’ve been to see the lady in question.
    Placed isn’t that bad.
    Decent massage from a pretty lady.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    I’ve been to see the lady in question.
    Placed isn’t that bad.
    Decent massage from a pretty lady.

That's exactly what I said !

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Booby32 View Post
    Stop whinging,you got the massage you paid for and ya got a happy ending,you clearly saw what she was wearing when you went in,you could have left then
    Why not say something when you were in there?
    You went for a dodgy massage and a hand job not a spa day
    Get over it
    So what would you prefer me to do? Not give an honest critique but instead to post yet another fake 5 star fantasy review instead. Most guys on here don't set the bar quite as low as you clearly do.

All I took from the review was you went and paid for a massage and a hand job and blew early
    If you wanted her to take anything off why not ask?
    I've been to that shop and the same lady in question was in nothing but nice socks,so ask...instead of writing a long winded review about a massage and hand job where you blew before you wanted to

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GFEplease View Post
    Not the place near the Chinese shop. Google the band name and should come up on another site Look at the ads and you’ll see the name in one of the descriptions on first page for massage.
    Sorry iv tried but no luck. Any clues without being incriminating

Pm about the place I'll send the number