Page 136 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1601

Thread: Limerick massage

1. Default

Yes. There a few weeks ago previous reply deleted .

2. Default

Long time lurker, but posting for the first time.
    Tried a good few places in the area.

Recently I have really been going to the place that is on the street named after a king opposite to the famous gambling shop.

Have received nice extras from all 3 people on the staff but Pam has been particularly nice and attending to my needs as requested.
    Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a decent massage plus some nice extras.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carboyz View Post

Recently I have really been going to the place that is on the street named after a king opposite to the famous gambling shop.

Have received nice extras from all 3 people on the staff but Pam has been particularly nice and attending to my needs as requested.
    Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a decent massage plus some nice extras.
    Can you PM me the name cant find it with your clues.

4. Default

Can you PM me also please, I think I know where you are talking about, street called after Shakespeare, interested in more details on the mentioned girl.

5. Default

Can you PM me too please

Take a PM please also

7. Default

Was at the place opposite bookies on Shakespeare Street couple years ago and next time I went it was the shop that is there now never went in that time but before that shop was there it was unbelievable experience anything was possible I'm wondering if it is the same people

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carboyz View Post

woudl appreciate a PM too thanks

9. Default

Have any of you used the massage providers advertised here is it safe to visit them..location wise and service?

I've tried most of the places in town at this stage. They all have good and bad points.

Where is everybody's favourite?