Thread: Good times

1. Default Good times

There are simply lots of stunning women currently providing.

Sexy Jules, Shirin, Scarlett (all the S’s!), Gia Bruni, Leah, Jelly, and Alexxya. These are just the women who have caught my eye and is a Dublin-centric list. Haven’t actually met any of them either. Hoping to meet someone at the end of next month.

All of this is not to mention established babes like Aysha, Nadia (whom I did once meet, but for personal reasons was not in the mood, to my great subsequent regret!) and Becca.

It’s stimulating, exciting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thecontradictions For This Useful Post:

Dannyboy77 (02-09-19)

3. Default

Yes , there does seem a good choice, but like everything else in Ireland yer has to be prepared to travel..

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy77 View Post
    Yes , there does seem a good choice, but like everything else in Ireland yer has to be prepared to travel..
    Aye sure Irelands only a wee island. Not hard to travel. Well not right now. Fecking Brexit!
    Last edited by Punter08; 02-09-19 at 22:02.

Reviews

Agree 100% that Becca is one stunning Lady to meet. I had the privilege and honour to spend a 12 hour overnight with Becca and to fall asleep with her. That is one Lady I would be honour to meet again soon one day is Becca !

Also add to the list that Ladies that worth a mention is.... Miss Jessica EOTM January, who on holiday at moment. But that No 1 Blond Stunner is Awesome and Beautiful Lady to spend time with.

Miss Jessica is definitely a overnight booking no doubt. It would be nice to spend a night in bed and fall asleep in her arms

Another Lady who exceptional to meet is Azzura, as her GFE is unreal and I never had a experience like it. Mr Bean76 can confirm that also

Few more Ladies who I haven't met, but heard great recommendation from members.... Nadia, Lily West, Bella, Irish Catriona, FetishCherry... List is endless, but each Lady got their own quality