Thread: For all bottoms out there

Default For all bottoms out there

Hi,

When you are with a TV or TS and taking it, what do you get or expect in terms of cumming yourself?

Does the TV or TS pull you off or do you do that yourself? Genuinely interested.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyFox View Post
    Hi,

When you are with a TV or TS and taking it, what do you get or expect in terms of cumming yourself?

Does the TV or TS pull you off or do you do that yourself? Genuinely interested.
    Some I have pulled myself off while they pounded away. And some pulled me off. Adriana gomes was unreal she had a rhythm of pounding and pulling and the more you moan the harder she went. It was an intense orgasm to say the least.

Reviews

They always do it for me. If not you might as well just have a wank with a dildo

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    They always do it for me. If not you might as well just have a wank with a dildo
    Ah fair difference find it best flat on the back

Reviews

Just now realising I've never cum while I've been getting fucked by a TS I've always cum fucking them.

Just go with the flow imo.

Story time - Was fooling around with a TS and she excused herself to pee. She left the door open so I could watch from the bed. After she rubs a damp cloth on herself......and rubs.....and rubs. Before I knew it she was standing in the doorway playing with herself and looking at me so I do the same. A minute later im right on the edge and nod her over, she slowly walks over hard cock in hand. I say "I'm about to cum, get a condom" so I can finish in her ass like I planned. She opens it but quickly puts it on herself, a squirt of lube and she fucks me and jerks me off.

My point is to just go with it and see what happens, often it ends up better than planned!

Reviews

Never need to do anything - just come almost immediately after being penetrated.