Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paddys laid bare

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Paddy baby- I have your answer here - Its actually quite simple - you are experiencing a mid life crisis which leads to a fundamental altering in your philosophical outlook.

It appears that you are becoming an existentialist nihilist , a la, Sartre.

Its perfectly normal. Basically you have come to the conclusion that all effort and life is meaningless and that morality is merely an imagined state of mind to try to make life the universe and everything more logical and cosy. Of course you now realise that all this is nonsense and that life is merely what you make of it.

The best way to handle it is thru excessive alcohol narcotic and sexual indulgence (or gardening).

Thumbs Up.

Watch the following and you will be grand.

Human all too human - Sartre

mostly seems logical,

but if i were you, id consider myself depressed and want to distance myself from everything that is making me feel this way, so id probably pack my bags and head off on a trip around the world or europe, certainly to remote places or to people you certainly dont know, and cultures you have not embraced before.. really freeing my mind and forgetting about the hectic commercial life and fast paced world we live in, and get back to basics.. learning to appreciate what we have and what we long for..

hope it helps..

Reviews

Default Lovely Lady

What a well thought out caring answer from a beautiful lady.
    Dam

Reviews

Default Arrgh!!

I'm referring to Elle of course NOT Mr Bumblebee
    Dam

UP YOUR TESTOSTERONE!!

You must have too much estrogen. Get some Ginseng Powder and Deer Antler Powder and have 1 cup of Goji Berries everyday. I can send them over to you from America if you want. May be difficult to find the Deer Antler Powder in Ireland Seriously..... you must have too much of the girl hormone in you. Estrogen makes you lose interest in sex. Testosterone makes you want to fuck like bunnies. Get you testosterone upped, and you will be just dandy candy

Default re

You could be a sociopath or psychopath. The vast majority of them live normal lives not like the movies. You might have little or no empathy and emotional connection with others and still lead a perfectly normallife. You can be married and have good friends but be empty inside. Its not as uncommon as you think and doesnt mean you are dangerous or anything. I would reccomend exploring your radical side when it comes to sex. Try different things (legal) until you find something you really enjoy and try to have fun. If it comes to a point you get nothing from anything then just accept it and keep it private. Feign enjoyment and emotion for others benefit. People will not understand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    You could be a sociopath or psychopath. The vast majority of them live normal lives not like the movies. You might have little or no empathy and emotional connection with others and still lead a perfectly normallife. You can be married and have good friends but be empty inside. Its not as uncommon as you think and doesnt mean you are dangerous or anything. I would reccomend exploring your radical side when it comes to sex. Try different things (legal) until you find something you really enjoy and try to have fun. If it comes to a point you get nothing from anything then just accept it and keep it private. Feign enjoyment and emotion for others benefit. People will not understand.
    In 0therw0rds, s0mething's wr0ng with his brain neur0transmitters

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy Kenny View Post

1- I get no feeling from sex.

2- I have never got any feeling from sex, whatsoever, nine years of a sex life

3 - I get no feeling from masturbation.

Paddy
    Couple of things here Paddy you say you get no feeling from sex or masturbation.

In order to masturbate you must initially get an erection.
    To get an erection you have to get aroused by sexy thoughts, so I presume you are getting an erection to mastrubate, therefore you must be getting some feeling sexy thoughts etc.

Next you say that

I have, in the past, been to see a top sex expert in D2. He could not help me. Deemed it to be a psychological issue. I ceased going to him after a few worthless visits!
    But in your first thread you state

I didnt just take his word for it. I am seeing one of the top consultant psychiatrists in the country and after a number of hours and a number of appointments he prescribed a low dose med which may save my life
    These 2 statements contradict each other.

So I am beginning to believe Rimmerguy here thats its a a windup

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    I'm beginning to think that this is a wind up . No feelings from masturbation ever . Yeah right !
    Meanwhile I will let the amateur shrinks try and diagnose your problem

Smarty, I don't think they contradict each other directly even if they may sound a bit at odds.

What is the low-dose medication he put you on that "may save (your) life"?

Reviews

Talking dr do daddy..

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post

Meanwhile I will let the amateur shrinks try and diagnose your problem
    I think hes sufering from lack of atention syndrome and has turned to us to try make himself feel like someone.. Perhaps it stems from an unhealthy childhood obsession with masterbating into his mothers knicker droor..

Is that amateur enough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12