Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Was Reading That !!!

Exclamation I Was Reading That !!!

Oh for goodness sake !

I’m in middle of reading first (2nd?) Page of a Thread ,

go to stick my little Thankies on a post and Whoooosh

the Whole Thread Disappears .

Wtaf at this point ?

: There were some good points addressed and clear honest opinions expressed !

Now Default Mode : woooo , some people are showing emotional engagement ,

Let’s just f.ing DELETE A WHOLE FLYING THREAD , why don’t we . Oh its Safer ,

Than allowing grown adult human beings engage in grown adult CONVERSATION !

Ios12 - still hating with passion on the useless autocorrect .

Please : is there a way to turn it Off ? >>. Don’t lose Focus ! It’s up ^^^ there xx
    Last edited by Stephanie; 23-06-19 at 13:24.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-06-19), beautyaddict (23-06-19), Mrbean76 (23-06-19)

Reviews

My guess would be that the op asked for it to be deleted.Otherwise I couldn't see anything that warranted it being deleted.

Tho I had no idea what it was really about so something might has already been deleted

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkM2020 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-06-19), Stephanie (23-06-19)

Reviews

I think maybe something posted that might be a tad naughty Maybe a PM

Or I had a v nice post made about me a bit embarrassed me by that, but that would have maybe also resulted in thread being deleted , RRTAB that to some on that thread

Like I have sheds loads of troll posts all calling me every name, I get one nice one, Lifespan of that ? Mayfly . But to the person that posted I thank you again for kind words.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 23-06-19 at 13:50. Reason: ISB ur a star today maybe a dark star
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM2020 View Post
    My guess would be that the op asked for it to be deleted.Otherwise I couldn't see anything that warranted it being deleted.

Tho I had no idea what it was really about so something might has already been deleted
    Thin-skinned slimy small-minded repulsive in soul and in character , underhanded lying bully

puts up a thread and when it don’t go his way has it taken down !?

That character running at (the very least) 2 active Forum profiles , reviewing same providers

under each profile (which I really couldn’t care less — except for the blatant obvious lack of Integrity!) ,

slimy lying two faced man child gets challenged on his own Ill-thought-out thread by an Active Service Provider

(Me only reading at that time) , and the spineless posts reporting sniveling swine gets his own thread taken down .

# Character Study .

Btw : I’m really nice . - otherwise .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-06-19), FunLuvinCriminal (24-06-19), IrishSarahBarra (23-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Thin-skinned slimy small-minded repulsive in soul and in character , underhanded lying bully

That character running at (the very least) 2 active Forum profiles , reviewing same providers

under each profile (which I really couldn’t care less — except for the blatant obvious lack of Integrity!) ,

slimy lying two faced man child gets challenged on his own Ill-thought-out thread by an Active Service Provider

(Me only reading at that time) , and the spineless posts reporting sniveling swine gets his own thread taken down .

# Character Study .

Just basing on what I read it would seem that's what happened. Maybe a mod could answer better? (or would that be classed as discussing pms?)

Either way I'm not sure what the aim of the thread was, was he expecting a hero's goodbye? I wouldn't be here long enough to know the history of the op and his supposedly dual identity.

But if what was said on the thread is true I say this place could be a better place without him. Although he might grow a 3rd identity while away

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkM2020 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-06-19), Stephanie (23-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

# Character Study .

Well one of his accounts has been banned since May
    If you are breaking the rules and having 2 active accounts , should both not be banned ?
    I know you can have 2 accounts , one for reviews only and an other for on the forum but not 2 for the same purpose

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (23-06-19), beautyaddict (23-06-19), Stephanie (23-06-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    The rules with pms are that you can post them with the consent of both parties.

Or, of course, one can post ones own.

As far as I know.
    Sure rules are made to be broken Sarah.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (23-06-19), bmw528 (23-06-19)

Reviews

The protagonists change but the bullshit remains the same it seems.
    Pitiful, shameless mindset from certain individuals who believe the fantasy
    that exists in their own narrow mind.
    You would wonder how some people survive in the modern world at all.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alwayslookforward For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Glad you finally jumped on board & got with the program.

I have been saying that for years now!
    Good Morning

: have you forgotten all the nastiness and name calling you directed at me “for years now” ?

I am purposefully avoiding you ; won’t you please do Me the same favor .

Put me on Ignore , please .

I have absolutely no wish to interact with some faceless net dude who told me to “fuck off”

Finally onboard my ear ! Who’s the one that got threatened on open forum and bullied mercilessly

- including by your own good self - for her troubles of trying to keep this place sane and Civilized .

“Finally jump onboard” - I don’t curse , but a few number of select words at tip of my tongue !

: please leave me alone , hang with your troll buddies , keep standing for them against the Girls .

“Finally .”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (26-06-19)

Love

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    The rules with pms are that you can post them with the consent of both parties.

Or, of course, one can post ones own.

As far as I know.
    I didn’t get to read the thread xx

yes you can post your own so long other names are taken out xxx

Care to briefly recap ?

Or is it more of the same bs from the same fount ?

Pm me 💋 xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast