Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EU Elections

Default EU Elections

Does anyone know any candidate for the EU elections that would vote against the stupid Norwegian model if it ever got that far? I'm in the Dublin consituency. I would give them my vote. However, if you know candidates in other consituencies (Midlands North West, Ireland South) feel free to add.
    Last edited by Naughtyboy; 10-05-19 at 00:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtyboy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Thanks Joggon. I'll google. There is one candidate who will get last on my list, not hard to guess who. With an estimated 8% of Irish people as occasional punters that is a lot of votes. There is probably a large majority of the electorate that do not agree with the Nordic model. This was one case where representative politics did not represent moral justice and human rights as they all clung to a false argument that they knew was false in order to pander to the religious feminists. I am a male atheist/realist/hetero who's human rights are affected along with the human right for sex workers to work as this law means that theoretically, they should have no clients. I am no longer represented in this country like gay people were not represented in the past. I already have plans to emigrate in a few years to a punter-friendly country that respects human rights and leave these religious feminists to run this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyboy View Post
    Does anyone know any candidate for the EU elections that would vote against the stupid Norwegian model if it ever got that far? I'm in the Dublin consituency. I would give them my vote. However, if you know candidates in other consituencies (Midlands North West, Ireland South) feel free to add.
    what norwegian model. im abit out of the loop

lol clare daly is a clown

Reviews

to be honest they are all the same, once something better comes along, they forget about their principles and the people who first elected them in.
    Then they vanish off the face of the earth only to resurface when its election time again. They simply don't really care
    Last edited by FargoBoyle; 14-05-19 at 12:29.

Reviews

I just had a candidate at the door. Rather than asking him about sexwork, I asked him his views on people trafficking. He isn't getting my vote.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

ask your candidates about what they will do to help sex workers. Many politicians will not have considered sex work outside of Ending Demand so we need to change that

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6cpD45WkAAwlFo.jpg large.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	127545

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnwin530 For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (14-05-19)

Criminalization and repressive policing of sex work linked to increased risk of violence

https://eurekalert.org/pub_releases/...h-cr121018.php

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johnwin530 For This Useful Post:

I think the only acceptable Norwegian Model, is somebody like 'Hilde Osland'
    She is a very beautiful 31 year old woman and looks only in her early 20's

Last edited by Floki; 14-05-19 at 14:19.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (14-05-19), SteveB (14-05-19)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast