His sister is happy he only lasts 2 seconds

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kieree View Post
    His sister is happy he only lasts 2 seconds
    Not as happy as his dog.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

nicegirls feeds his dog pedigree cum

Hope you're having fun with your circle jerk there lads, Kieree doesn't even really know why he's saying it like.

As for getting shot by the farmer, that was an unrelated incident and was from when I was trying to get fresh corn so I can have a healthy body to eat/look at/play with/torture for Magnificent AnnaS.

The reason you probably missed Stewie is cause you used such a huge shotgun and you're not able to handle it. Seriously, you'd want to cop yourself on a bit. You can't just go around with a shotgun shooting people. People are starting to call you "that weird guy with the shotgun" and far from protecting girls, you're scaring away clients.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Hope you're having fun with your circle jerk there lads, Kieree doesn't even really know why he's saying it like.

As for getting shot by the farmer, that was an unrelated incident and was from when I was trying to get fresh corn so I can have a healthy body to eat/look at/play with/torture for Magnificent AnnaS.

The reason you probably missed Stewie is cause you used such a huge shotgun and you're not able to handle it. Seriously, you'd want to cop yourself on a bit. You can't just go around with a shotgun shooting people. People are starting to call you "that weird guy with the shotgun" and far from protecting girls, you're scaring away clients.
    So how many times have you been shot, once by the pimp cal, aka "the weird guy with the shot gun"...once while stealing corn, and another time in the ear???

Seriously I'd love to hear about it...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So how many times have you been shot, once by the pimp cal, aka "the weird guy with the shot gun"...once while stealing corn, and another time in the ear???

Actually that's about it. I'm expecting a lot more if I go to Moyross and Sagbag or any of her girls... but I'll take it all in my stride as they say.

I'd really love to hear what happened though when YOU saw gunfire. Go on tell us what happened.

Blog Entries

I'd really love to hear what happened though when YOU saw gunfire. Go on tell us what happened.
    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.......... it's clasified........................ but true...........

So go on, tell us all about the time you got shot.........
    L

But then I'd have to think about it so I could remember the details of it.... sorry but sounds too much effort for writing a decent account of it.

Blog Entries

But then I'd have to think about it so I could remember the details of it.... sorry but sounds too much effort for writing a decent account of it.
    Sounds like your subconcious has blocked out the details of such a traumatic event............

And how does that make you feel......

I'm only joking about mine......... It's not classified at all..........

It's actually a matter of public record................if you knew where to look.........
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

It must have been one of those treble barreled shotguns

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast