Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Galaxy Fold: Samsung smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    The broken phones were caused them removing a special screen protector. There is a warning on the retail version not to remove. The other issue of a bump on the screen from the Verge looks like it was caused by putty they use to stand phones up for pro video / photo shots. This is version 1.0 it looks great. Can only get better

It's cool and all, but it's just a phone. Enjoy the long weekend, weather and life

Finally 😋 someone else who thinks like,it's a brilliant looking piece of 1st gen kit, wait till floki sees the price and design of the new Huawei one with the folding screen on the outside of the phone 🤣🤣that will cause serious concern for him😂😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnwex For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by johnwex View Post
    Finally �� someone else who thinks like,it's a brilliant looking piece of 1st gen kit, wait till floki sees the price and design of the new Huawei one with the folding screen on the outside of the phone ����that will cause serious concern for him����
    I've just been looking both up.
    Ouch is all I can say.

Although they are a good idea for being foldable, I just could never be able to fork out for either phone/tablet.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/...mate-x-3664259

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    I've just been looking both up.
    Ouch is all I can say.

Although they are a good idea for being foldable, I just could never be able to fork out for either phone/tablet.

https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/...mate-x-3664259

I totally agree,it's a lot of money but to me it's worth it. The screen on the outside is just nuts tho!!
    Glad you looked them both up tho, enjoy the weekend man😁

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnwex For This Useful Post:

Floki (19-04-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234