Thread: Phone advice

Blog Entries

Default Phone advice

Gotta go buy a new phone
    I hate to spend money on phones
    As I break them frequently
    Also I'm not sure do I want another phone with a battery I cannot remove reduces my ways turn it on when I eventually wreck it
    But I'm eyeing the Huawei p20 lite
    Anyone have this cAmera and battery are the 2 key things for me

Reviews

Seen the P30 is out soon and has an amazing camera also, I'm thinking of updating my phone so this is on the cards.

You won't get a decent phone nowadays with a removable battery. The p20 lite you mentioned is very good and excellent value for money at around 200 Euro.

Hi Annabel,it depends what phone you are coming from? Android or apple? P20 lite is ok,but for about 200 more you can get the standard p20,it’s so much better,also the skin that huawei use over stock google isn’t for everyone,it’s ok but not the best,use a non stock launcher like lawnmower or nova instead,but the camera and everything else about the p20 just blow away the p20 lite,and you’ll pick it up in Argos sim free,and if you set up two users on it you can actually have three WhatsApp numbers on the one phone,which is handy. It also feels exactly like an iPhone XS to hold,hope you get something sorted on it x

Never had any problems with the Samsung galaxy. Easy enough to remove the battery and it holds the charge quite well.

Depends on which galaxy you mean,battery can’t be easily removed from them since the s6,all sealed in since then. Best phone going has to be OnePlus 6,it’s just a tad on the big side is all.

7. Default

I use one plus 6T its wooow , camera ,baterry and the charging its so fast , comes with a special charger, so 20 mins and you'll have your battery full xx
    I am addictive because I posses a dirty mind
    sweetpatricia.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sweet-patricia1 For This Useful Post: