Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit Explained, sort of

May putting her deal forward for the 3rd time tomorrow . DUP have said they will not vote for it, neither will labour(bar one MP). Conservatives still talking about what to do apparently tonight and its looking more than likely that the UK will crash out with a no deal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (29-03-19)

Reviews

I watched James Brokenshire (kind of perfect surname !!) interview on Mays resignation offer. Let Rowan Atkinson AKA Black adder get that comedy sketch going. What a joke
    She he says has always had the national interest at heart, has she fuck , its been her party first second and last . Apparently some think she is a national hero admire her determination

She should have sought consensus at least one year ago , she tied herself to 2 groups , one might say fanatics ERG and DUP , how exactly do you expect a rational outcome with those two groups on your back ?
    She is an utter failure . And her failure will be even more obvious in what comes after her.

The UK Parliament is chaos and they are causing real harm . Now it looks like April 12th, get it over with lets move on and start to re design our economy away from this shambolic chaos.

In about 3/4 years the demographics in the UK will be v stark , the next generation there will pay a price for what they opposed . Even now they reckon the shift in demographics would swing it .

Today the real cliff hanger , I suspect she will fail . Boris Johnson exposed for what he is a grubby ambitious manipulator , Rees Mogg has become Trumpian in his reversal

The UK still does not get it, EU not attacking them, EU is defending the future of the EU .

I hear that guy with a massive voice in the background "STOP BREXIT" during live TV interviews, someone must interview him I am intrigued to see what he looks like.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (29-03-19), Stephanie (29-03-19)

For the Comments as much as for the Vid footage >>> Tragicomedy

Last edited by Stephanie; 29-03-19 at 10:25.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (29-03-19), Punter08 (29-03-19)

Reviews

Heavily defeated by 58 votes , Conservatives keep going on about Labor not respecting the will of the people!! Ah hello 34 Conservatives voted against latest.

DUP getting a taste of Loyalty UK style. Yet to be confirmed but Rees Mogg may have voted for it it seems , That other zealot Dominic Rabb voted for it ( now what senior role was he getting after May went?) BJ of course has gone all in , prime Minister he says, principles !! what principles

defeat too big to overturn although there is talk of round 4

Emergency EU summit on 10th of April now, just what is the opportunity cost of all this FFS
    Piss up in Brewery comes to mind

Put them out no point in this saga but cost and distraction.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (29-03-19), SteveB (29-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Heavily defeated by 58 votes , Conservatives keep going on about Labor not respecting the will of the people!! Ah hello 34 Conservatives voted against latest.

DUP getting a taste of Loyalty UK style. Yet to be confirmed but Rees Mogg may have voted for it it seems , That other zealot Dominic Rabb voted for it ( now what senior role was he getting after May went?) BJ of course has gone all in , prime Minister he says, principles !! what principles

defeat too big to overturn although there is talk of round 4

Emergency EU summit on 10th of April now, just what is the opportunity cost of all this FFS
    Piss up in Brewery comes to mind

Put them out no point in this saga but cost and distraction.
    This on the day the UK was to leave the EU. What now? General Election? Another Referendum?

"Legal default" is that the UK will leave the EU on 12 April without a deal. That is very unlikely.
    And you thought Northern Ireland government at Stormont was a mess? They look competent compared to this, and this is the "Mother of Parliaments"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (29-03-19)

Reviews

It is easy to see how this mess could come about. Like a lot of messes, it came about in a series of easy stages.

But now the end result is truly a shambles.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (29-03-19)

Will May step down or face the music and dance?

If i was her i would take my ass off to her hubbys grow room in GW Pharmaceutical and smoke some of that medical skunk weed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theresa-may.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	127375  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (31-03-19), Floki (29-03-19)

Reviews

Brexshit.
    Nuff said.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slimboyfat For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (29-03-19), beautyaddict (31-03-19), SteveB (29-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slimboyfat View Post
    Brexshit.
    Nuff said.
    Fuckit. Have another referendum and hope they get it right this time!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Fuckit. Have another referendum and hope they get it right this time!
    Or just dont leave. whats the worst that could happen.......

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast