Thread: Long time listener,first time caller😊

Default Long time listener,first time caller😊

Hi everyone,absolutely nobody will know me here,but I’ve been a member for quite a few years and have on the odd occasion looked to see what’s going on but never before have I ever posted anything here,maybe that’s wrong of me to be just creeping,but I have availed of many a girls services from the site without ever having felt the need to get involved. But,and maybe I’m wrong here,but to see the utter shite being spoken lately,and the blatant use of multiple accounts that people are using,getting banned one day and starting a new account the next day,surely it’s not just me that’s noticing this? Surely the mods can see this too and I’m assuming that they can’t ban people until they have reached a certain amount of nonsensical posts,but it’s beyond ridiculous at this stage. I would love to be involved in a chat room where there is some fun involved (which is surely the reason we alll are here) and some sense can be spoken,but is it any wonder why more people have zero interest in having anything to do with the chats here? Where are all the good posters gone? Yes,we have the guys who regularly post,and I’m sure they too get frustrated looking at what’s happening,and maybe I shouldn’t have been hidden in the shadows lurking when I should and could have been making a contribution,I’m sorry I did,but I can see from a mile away why none of the girls actually working and whom we should have the most respect for would never post here,why would they? We can all be ridiculed in our working lives,but fuck me,the last few months here reading posts from guys who are blatant trolls have made me not even want to log on to see what Is actually happening anymore really isn’t a good sign. I apologize to anyone who actually spends the time to read this tonight,but at the same time I really hope ye understand what I am trying to say,happy hunting everyone 😊
    Except the trolls,they can go jump in a fucking ditch for all I care.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnwex For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (23-02-19)