Thread: Massage ******* AVE or Balls Bridge ?

Reviews

Default Massage ******* AVE or Balls Bridge ?

Hi. Have any of you been to a massage place on ********** Ave ? Would you recommend ? Any other suggestions around Ballsbridge ? Thanks
    Last edited by Floki; 14-08-18 at 16:51. Reason: Street location not allowed

Reviews

I think this is the only one around there? Haven't been though. Often wondered when passing by.

As far as I know this one on ********* avenue is closed down, and has been for well over a year. Unless there is another one I haven’t seen?
    Last edited by Floki; 17-08-18 at 11:49.

4. Default

Unbelievable

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hovse View Post
    unbelievable
    emf ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

I have not got a clue where you are talking about after Floki has edited the thread as per the rules.

The thread post reads:

Default Massage ******* AVE or Balls Bridge ?
    Hi. Have any of you been to a massage place on ********** Ave ? Would you recommend ? Any other suggestions around Ballsbridge ? Thanks

Last edited by Floki; 14-08-18 at 16:51. Reason: Street location not allowed

Details on the location are more likely to remain unedited if you are a bit cryptic. For example
    Have any of you been to the massage place on the main city road past the famous Exhibition place
    OR
    Have any you been to the massage place on the road that passes the big ***** hotel near the famous Exhibition place.
    OR
    Have you tried the massage place near 3 hotels from the same group near a Merry place in D2 with a phone no ending in ........295