Thread: Iceland's casual sex culture is the most liberal in the world,

Default Iceland's casual sex culture is the most liberal in the world,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by imageman81 View Post
    It's true. I was in the one in Finglas to get some chicken dippers and was offered the ride twice before I even got to the checkout.
    “The” ride? Only one? I wouldn’t have thought the definite article would be required in such matters up in Finglas. Back in the day it was the ultimate renewable resource in such places.

Blog Entries

Cool attitude
    But in the same breath women love sex women are horny women ask men what they want
    But lap dancing and prostitution are banned
    So women are surpressed and told u cant do what u want with your body...everyone sells themselves for money their labour their minds their time...
    Article going great till then really

Tis true one thing i dislike about dating all.this faffing about get sex out of the way see if there a spark firmly agree with that..

But really i can ride rings around myself but i cant charge
    Thats well discrimation money turns me on its the lube that brings us together

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by imageman81 View Post
    It's true. I was in the one in Finglas to get some chicken dippers and was offered the ride twice before I even got to the checkout.
    Was it on a piebald pony?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Cool attitude
    But in the same breath women love sex women are horny women ask men what they want
    But lap dancing and prostitution are banned
    So women are surpressed and told u cant do what u want with your body...everyone sells themselves for money their labour their minds their time...
    Article going great till then really

Tis true one thing i dislike about dating all.this faffing about get sex out of the way see if there a spark firmly agree with that..

But really i can ride rings around myself but i cant charge
    Thats well discrimation money turns me on its the lube that brings us together
    Alcohol brings Icelanders together.

Probably from the 20 to 40% Irish/Scottish genetics that many of them carry.