Thread: Could they be more different

Reviews

Default Could they be more different

From education to marriage to temperament to war service in Vietnam the contrast is unmissable , Ying and Yang , more Real man v Wanker

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (30-12-18), Le Fey (30-12-18), Stephanie (30-12-18)

Reviews

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (30-12-18), Harrybigtoe (30-12-18), Stephanie (30-12-18)

Reviews

Reviews

Trump never expected to win the presidential election and being a billionaire and so egotastic he lives in his own idiotic little bubble.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cum4me View Post
    Trump never expected to win the presidential election and being a billionaire and so egotastic he lives in his own idiotic little bubble.
    One out of two correct, there is strong evidence that trump is no Billionaire , hence not releasing Tax returns , a person I know does some work for a v v wealthy person estimated worth over 10 Billion dollars , obviously this is via a third party but his view is Trump has v little real money maybe 100 million . You see if he were worth Billions like that Ego could keep that quite . If he were a billionaire we would be getting twittered to death by it .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    I finds this obsequious obeisance to corporate propaganda thoroughly disturbing to be honest.

Mueller played a pivotal role in lying the US into illegally occupying Iraq, a heinous war crime by any reasoned interpretation of international law.
    He heads an organisation with a long and consistent history of crushing left-wing movements beginning with its founding under J Edgar Hoover.
    The FBI have tagged and targeted BlackLiveMatter as an extremist group.

But now he's a hero because he's joined the Trump kabuki theater?

Your missing the point, am I saying Muller a saint, FBI no sins ? No I am drawing the comparison of American values , you know war heroes, "thank you for your service" Pavlovian response type stuff. They elected Trump well via electoral college minus 3 million votes . The point is that given Hobsons choice which would you choose

trump is a disgraceful example of our species. Muller has what Americans should value , the contrast is stark on every level, sainthood not included. GOP will self destruct v soon.

John Kelly has put the knife in now also, but the GOP still in his corner , despite two of their most highly regarded generals now making it clear that Trump is an idiot. Kelly trying to protect himself no doubt , rats ships sinking. Hope fully the outcome will be a better standard of politics there at least for awhile before it self corrupts again .

Winners so far Russia , China and Saudi Arabia and oh yeah Billionaires. A good unintended consequence, we in Europe will wean ourselves off American influence and find better values going forward. Hopefully the global dependence on American banking can be broken also .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    American Values ... war heroes ... thank you for your service. ...

Are you out of your fucking mind?
    You'll blow American generals but blow past American movements.

You really are a special kind of cunt.
    I think you need to read it again , you kind of missing the point, again !!! or is my communication gone haywire , love you two and thats not a typo

side note, am impressed you did not get banned other day , considering !!, thats a compliment BTW

Reviews

I will let John Sweeney highly respected Journalist and Newsnight do my advocacy, gets v interesting at 5 mins in . Felix may be the one , made in 2012 BTW , since Bayrock has been connected to Russian money also.

Last edited by beautyaddict; 31-12-18 at 06:04.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (31-12-18)