Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men of Ireland!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Sex without oral??? What kind of sex is that???? Vvvvvery booooring one????
    I'm shocked!!! How can people live like that??? That's like living only a half of life!

That's why he's my on/off boyfriend.Crazy love has nothing to do with sex,but instead, not letting the other person know you want to FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

Yeah, "Dublin's premier COCKSUCKER" (AnitaSizzle) has her own bf chained by the neck sometimes, if he won't behave properly she won't perform oral on even him.

Anymore tips for us Anna ... just trimmed/washed and conditioned my bush ...
    thinking of having a manicure next for smoother frontal female finger stimulation

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmJow View Post
    Anymore tips for us Anna ... just trimmed/washed and conditioned my bush ...
    thinking of having a manicure next for smoother frontal female finger stimulation
    Not sure if u do realise that this is NOT it for this year. You'll have to repeat the washing every day plus shortly before sex again. With shortly I mean like 20 mins or so but definatelly not all day
    And dont forget to use moisturiser to keep ur skin soft

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Alot of women don't do ORAL, cleaniness is almost last on the list as to why they don't.

When I'm mad at my on/off boyfriend I won't give him ORAL, performing on him is a sign of submission and OTHER THINGS. He pleads, but he knows that he has done something wrong, and that's why I willn't suck his dick
    This is just poor communication and makes for a bad relationship.

Instead of leaving him wondering what he has done wrong, you should just tell him as soon as possible, get it out in the open. and clear the air.

letting stuff fester is never good.

and performing on him is NOT a sign of submission, it is a power position - you are in control!

you lie once a year should be enough to wash the old twig and berries ...
    then when the Mrs and I are in the mood a quick spit shine to the top of the old helmet
    should do

Pity that in real its not such fun. The smell actually makes the eyes burning a lot

you make it sound like guys wobbly bits start to smell like onions

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmJow View Post
    you make it sound like guys wobbly bits start to smell like onions
    You never know what can grow in the bush...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12