Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pets are for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBoyle View Post
    puppies are cute but grow up fast and need a lot of attention and a lot parents just get rid which is very sad, I totally blame the parents for getting their children pets
    Yesterday i have seen on fb a cctv video with some people in Stoke on trent who abandoned their 2yo staffy. The dog was running around the car watching on the window of driver like he say ;'' hey dad i,m here '' and the guys just drove and poor dog was running crazy after car. Its break my heart. Poor puppy. How can u get a dog , spend day by day with him and not get attached by him? How can u get rid of him like u get rid of piece of paper u throw in the bin? Always have to be a solution better then abandon a loyal dog in the street .. They are the real friends , you are their hole life since they open the eyes and close for ever they see u and are there with you for you only, unless humans
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 26-12-18 at 16:58.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Don Van Der Graaf View Post
    I'd love a puppy, but I will find the right dog at the local rescue kennel.
    Myself and Hooky will go with ye for moral support. I wont say pick a dog out because thats a very hard thing to do when there are so many sad little faces looking at you. I always believe that the animal will find you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Myself and Hooky will go with ye for moral support. I wont say pick a dog out because thats a very hard thing to do when there are so many sad little faces looking at you. I always believe that the animal will find you.
    So long it ain’t Shady !!
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast